A day in my life in Trat.

Brit_Doggie

A day in my life at trat
Ok here in Trat now living with gf's son and common-law wife whilst awaiting renovations to house as in no squatting/hot water/aircon,
Well i awake son or wife goes 7 buys me burger or the like and 2 packs of cigs, money i not want pappa.
Late afternoon off 1 of em trots to 7 again low and behold 4 large leo again no money gad i love this place.
The best part is my condo in pattaya was cleared and redecorated again free so that i can get a income from same,so that will be 8 leos per day + extra cigs but ill die drunk or from smoke inhalation but i so lucky.

Came here before crimbo then went back pattaya, arrived again on the 1st and here's the thai way yesterday electrician says I fit your electric meter tomorrow for 5k if not you wait 2 weeks well darn ill wait.

Btw there is nothing relating to living the dream in Thailand as far as I can see lol.

awaiting more insights and observations on your Thai Life.... How do you deal with Thai challenges..

LOL I'm deaf and blind as far as thai ways go but ok if theres anything out there to share you guys will be the first to share with naturally this offer doesn't include the wife, the ex well then feel free lol.

But will add that I am not doing anything until settled in new surroundings, then its hit the bars brawls and whatever else comes along, atm its so quiet I feel like I'm in church lol.

Dear God! Can you make a post before the big Leo's?

Grammar and geography are obviously not one of your strengths.

Sorry teacher I didn't know I was at school you have the option to read or ignore Amen lol.

And the Trat I am located in is the southern part of Thailand you are obviously confused with the other Trat located east..

post-26383-0-88615400-1452955524_thumb.p

Now you see Cambodia I am 10 minutes or so drive away in south Thailand.

Sorry teacher I didn't know I was at school you have the option to read or ignore Amen lol.

And the Trat I am located in is the southern part of Thailand you are obviously confused with the other Trat located east..

Just makes it hard to read! Trat in the south? Do you mean Trang? If not, where is Trat in the south of Thailand?

attachicon.gifdata=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,HEIvvEy5g4ug1Kn3_403hYYyERNTCtGhzgZUgFscMwb6oSzIg9VKCd6obBt9Y1dMmw15xNUrYQ_7iAicpszjkUHspxSCNDcxCldi95qS3_sq6tQ0_1W.png

all those beers and cigs are messing with your brain. there is only one trat and it is in the south of eastern thailand. in southern thailand there is a Trang but no Trat.

attachicon.gifdata=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,HEIvvEy5g4ug1Kn3_403hYYyERNTCtGhzgZUgFscMwb6oSzIg9VKCd6obBt9Y1dMmw15xNUrYQ_7iAicpszjkUHspxSCNDcxCldi95qS3_sq6tQ0_1W.png

all those beers and cigs are messing with your brain. there is only one trat and it is in the south of eastern thailand. in southern thailand there is a Trang but no Trat.

You said it yourself SOUTH of eastern Thailand, now stop nit picking, and use positive comments ty.

You said it yourself SOUTH of eastern Thailand, now stop nit picking, and use positive comments ty.

so by your logic (i use the term loosely) if you were in Uttaradit ( https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Thailand_Uttaradit_locator_map.svg} you would be justified in posting in the southern thailand section of thaivisa because Uttaradit is in the SOUTH east of the northern provinces of thailand (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Thailand_North_six_regions.png)

Below Bkk . So if your just looking at it from a north south point of view.....and from where you used to be......Then for him he is south.......for the rest of us. southeast Thailand......

Hmmm... I was wondering what delicious fruits you have tasted....like mangoosteen...tasty..stay away from that Durian..

Interesting sights as the entire family and dog on a motorcycle... BIB as the official Cock Droppers at the c fights...

Mystery illness with unknown fever..

What Thai cuss word you have perfected with flawless accent...

The the best one.. Insights and Assessment: Grass growing observation.

Archived