Chiang Mai: Drug Dealer's House Raided, Dealer Escapes

webfact

Drug Dealer's House Raided, Dealer Escapes
by CityNews

drug-bust-1024x768.jpg

CityNews – Police seize 180 yaba pills and arrest two after planned raid of a well-known drug dealer’s house.

On January 12, police raided the house of Tawee Thanomrungruang, in Ban Mae Sa Mai of Mae Rim’s Pong Yaeng sub-district, after a series of tip-offs and plans to arrest Tawee for drug dealing.

However, by the time police entered his house, he had already escaped.

Police arrested two others in the house and forced them to take a urine test which came back positive for illicit substances.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/drug-dealers-house-raided-dealer-escapes/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2016-01-14

Wonder where they get the guys to pull off the raid. Yesterday went to the hospital and there was a policeman obviously of high rank sitting there waiting. The staff was waughing all over him. He was accompanied by 2 junior officers who seemed constantly on the run for whatever handing him phones and messages or just sitting behind him. I can only multiply this by 1000's or more as to the number of head honcho's surrounded by these "attendees" I imagine the higher up in the ranking you are the more "attendees" are access. Would be nice if a couple of these fellows would be available to sit outside my condo and pull over and fine all the rice rocket Evel Kneivel wannabes that roar up and down all night. As my old granny used to say "To many chiefs and not enough Indians"

Obviously "Big-Time" with 180 pills.... NOT!

Jeez..... hardly enough for a decent party for some people!

And yet a friend of mines wife's sister got 17 years for being in the room (her husbands pills) for less. Depends on how you view it really.

Yes we live in a country with different values to the West. The risk is not worth the reward in my view!

Obviously "Big-Time" with 180 pills.... NOT!

Jeez..... hardly enough for a decent party for some people!

And yet a friend of mines wife's sister got 17 years for being in the room (her husbands pills) for less. Depends on how you view it really.

Yes we live in a country with different values to the West. The risk is not worth the reward in my view!

100% agree as I see absolutely no reward for taking yabba or ice, absolutely horrific stuff.

Archived