BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inspire

Jerry Carlson & Barry Upton - Hooters PATTAYA 13th jan 2016

Check out the brand new Hooters Venue just opened in Pattaya Beach rd. The first concert was a charity gig by World Famous Jerry Lee Lewis Tribute act , Jerry Carlson with support act Barry Upton ( who sings his brand new Hooters Song)

inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 2016-01-15

Guest David

If you want these type of bars just go to any soi or Walking Street..I tried Hooters in Amsterdam and it was dire!.. Over priced and not sure if it is even open now.. Am sure this adventutous stuff in Americe but here??.. Way too tame!!

Man, that was tragic.

I might work on a new song for Hooters.

Working title is 'Those Camel Toes'

Hooters staffed with Thai girls?????

How does that work?

Think I should open a place called 2 fried eggs. No problem getting staff. 55555

Den

If you want these type of bars just go to any soi or Walking Street..I tried Hooters in Amsterdam and it was dire!.. Over priced and not sure if it is even open now.. Am sure this adventutous stuff in Americe but here??.. Way too tame!!

You're wrong. It is not adventurous in the USA. It is marketed in the USA as a FAMILY FRIENDLY place. You think the USA doesn't have real sex workers? Please, Mary.

Diss Hooters all you like, I'm with you on that, but I'm disgusted with people who use Hooters to diss America. It's just a stupid business that makes a lot of money. Like other countries don't have those.

I really like the music played here. I grew up in the 50's and 60's love good rock and role. But Hooters I can do without. We now have two in and around the Nana area. Too expensive and slow service. Takes forever to get ckeck bin and change. The girls, of course, are the only draw and they are quite nice on the eyes.

So a new bar staffed by thai girls with fake tits ..............................or is that fake thai girls with tits ..................or thai fake girls with tits .

Sometimes you just cant be too sure??

Well I'll go once to check it out. rolleyes.gif

sad to see pattaya in decline like this.

True.

No town deserves Barry Upton.