Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Visa run on "enter before" date - another three months?

Recommended Posts

During the last years I stayed most of the time in Thailand. I always used 1 year non im O multiple entry visa.

Sometimes I had to do a visa run but usually I had to go overseas anyway and when time was nearly runnig out I came back with another one year visa.

Actually my Visa says "enter before 16. April". Now I did a visa run and got a stamp for 12.April.

I plan to do another visa run on 12. April hoping to get another 90 days stamp valid until July.

I think this will work but am not sure.

Can anybody advise me?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Yes, if you exit/re-enter on or before April 16th you will get another 90 days.

If you are married or have children, towards the end of the 90 days, you can also apply for a 60 day extension.

Link to post
Share on other sites

thank your very much for your kind answers

I would rather like getting another 60 days after the 3 months - how and where can I apply? (I am married)

Apply at your local immigration office.

You must take your wife with you and provide copies of the marriage cert. and the wife's ID + tabian ban, in addition copies of your passport data page, visa, last entry stamp and departure card will be required.

The fee is 1900 Bht .

Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...