Sex in Manhattan: A public masturbation booth for New Yorkers and stressed out visitors

webfact

Sex in Manhattan: A public masturbation booth for New Yorkers and stressed out visitors

mb.jpg

Image source: Internet

NEW YORK: -- A new Big Apple sex tourism attraction for stressed out male business travelers and New York executives is located in Manhattan on 28th Street and 5th Avenue.

The attraction is a "GuyFi Booth”. It looks like a phone booth with a laptop separated from public view by a curtain.

The booth is actually a new high tech sex toy and meant to be a place where a stressed out man can find quick relieve through masturbation.

The manufacturer Hot Octopuss, a New York and London based sex toy company explains about their masturbation machine: Our products combine science and innovation to bring sex toys into the 21st century.

Full story: http://www.eturbonews.com/67628/sex-manhattan-public-masturbation-booth-new-yorkers-and-stressed

-- eTN 2016-01-18

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to women equality? have they been left out again? I demand that a booth of the same

will erected immediately for the benefits

of the fairer sex, ( I'll be guy nearby selling tickets to other guys to watch )

Back in the day on a smoker's weekend in Amsterdam I was wandering round one of the sex shops and there was a bloke mopping out the private video booths at the back. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at his job interview.

Do you have an updated CV?

What skills can you bring to the postion?

Archived