Am I being a dick to my thai gf?

fireplay

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you believe minniefarang is up to you....what I do is up to me. Btw I have already fallen in love with austin and due to some time constraints I am probably skipping sf...and since my gf's mom won't let her go to Brazil with me I am skipping that part of the trip too and just going to see my family in portland ....get my visa...and back to thailand....

Did the peoples input on here influence me? Hmmm sure maybe a bit...but I did get a text from my ex in sf yesterday asking me when I was arriving...as I was supposed to be there 2 weeks ago...

So like I said evolving story...and I maybe avoiding the whole city...instead back to Thailand and begin the process of moving out of the country and getting my girlfriend to the states.

Yay!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thais don't think like farang that is where your mistake is if you ask me what I think. You may not be on this forum much longer because she may be cooking something for you to eat, slow arsenic poisoning difficult to find out what's is wrong.

Especially in Laos, I was there for couple of years and a few cases of poisoning I know.

You shouldn't have told her your ex, and worst of all staying with her in an luxurious condominium. How silly can that be.

Thais and Laos are good with poisons, no, I am not being a racist this is quite well known actually you need to ask around. Poisoning is a clean, quiet way to get rid of someone, no fighting, no bloodshed, no obvious behavior to show the culprit involved.

Good luck my friend. Take care.

On 1/23/2016 at 4:53 AM, fireplay said:

Thanks wooloomooloo I assume you are saying I should not even be considering this as an option and in so doing I am indeed being a dick. How insightful buddy.

why are you being such a snow flake ? You need other peoples opinions to know if you are doing the right thing? I agree with your girlfriend, you could have been more discreet about it, did she really need to know or didn't you care about what her obvious reaction would be?

• 4 weeks later...

You can only tell her what you're doing and it's her part to believe you.

Do you know what she's been doing when you're away?

I know some girls who do have a "gig", but always give their guys a bad feeling.

A great cover up...

• 6 months later...
On 1/23/2016 at 5:52 AM, fireplay said:

@jimbo she asked me the same thing...the thing is if her ex is from a decade and a half ago and has been her family brother and has moved on through many girlfriends and was in a current 4 year relationship with his gf...no. not really. I trust her and i get the traveling lifestyle. I'm not a jealous type sorry....we my gf and I, have been together a year.

My ex has been more of my sister for the 18 YEARS i have known her.

She sounds too good for you. Go your separate ways.

On 1/22/2016 at 3:52 PM, fireplay said:

My ex has been more of my sister for the 18 YEARS i have known her.

Why don't you say she is your cousin or sister instead of telling her that she is your ex gf? No girls  want to know your past saka laka boom boom stories :)

Archived