1 Bedroom Flat wanted

Hello there,

I am currently on Sukhumvit area - Phrom Phong BTS station. I need to move out in a few months as my housemate is moving. I am looking for a 1 bedroom flat, along the BTS line, if possible. I would like to wrap it all around 10,000 per month, may extend it to about 15,000 per month (THB).

I notice along Sukhumvit area, they are all quite expensive. Can I ask where else I can look for, which is decent and nice. I like the low rise buidlings.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks guys

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

not along sukhumvit area... but i think this is quite a decent place to live...

take a bts and stop at talat plu station. walk towards The Mall Thapra exit and then continue to walk toward the Mall along Ratchadapisek Road... about 5 minutes walk you will see Soi 8 with a Max Value on your left. walk into the soi and you will notice 2 apartment on your left and right. They offer studio for rent about 40sqm (i think) .. rental about 5000baht+ per month... low rise, furnished, security, carpark... but the apartment a bit old.. i think more than 10 years.. but i find it ok for the price and walking distant to BTS... one thing i don't like is the noise.. as there are 2 restaurant next to the apartment and they usually have live band operate until late night.. so some people may not like it due to the noise..

Thank you very much for the information - it is much appreciated. I don't mind old buildings as they have much more charm. Not too sure about the noice though as I go to bed fairy early about 10ish.

Thanks though for this help.

Much appreciated!

no problem... you can consider the apartment building on the right.. it is slightly newer and it looks nicer too. is quite a convenient place to live... if you want a nicer condo, you will find parkland condo opposite max value too.. quite convenient by BTS and also driving about 8 minutes drive to asiatique.. also there is a night market opposite The Mall Thapra where you can find many nice local food there and it is cheap cheap...

ops... about the noise... it is really loud.. haha.. and the live band sings the same songs every night... also there is a stupid rooster that works too hard and crow all the time even in the evening.. but if you can sleep like a pig.. then this should not be an issue.. haha.. i get used to it after a while..

I'm reside at City Condo Sukhumvit 101/1, 600Mtr. to Punnawithi or Udomsuk BTS station, apx. 5 stations from Prom Pong but much better value. 1 & 2 Bd. range from 10-16K, security, key card, swimming pool & Gym, convenience, clean & quiet.

Prop.Management:

Anonglak Songprakone (Ung)

084 897 5522

FYI,

Adison T.

Archived