'Luk Thep' drug mule busted at Chiang Mai Airport

webfact

I can understand that the Police have had some pre emptive info on the real potential of this fetish tend which has even prompted big business to opt into capitilizing on. And proven already by the interception of one containing illicit drugs.

These ridiculous items that are marketed to a pretentious group specifically because of the cost and the potential of that social group to expect lesser scrutiny passing through customs does raise the risk.

Instead of percieving the Police statement as puerile I suggest it may have been a very appropriate warning as " You are not going to get away with this "pseudo mule " trick so easily !.

Never forget... Madness and/or stupidity does not eliminate the chance of cunning ! More often that is the only functional element.

The ones I've seen my mates with are lifesize, plastic and can be blown up. Can't see them purchasing a flight seat for them though.

Mankondang, umm, I think we might be talking about a 'different' type of doll here. ( haven't tried them meself, but might be more fun though )

re

Thai Air who are treating the the things ar human are also infantile and stupid too

if ive read this right and thai airways are charging people ( read numb nuts here ) for these dolls to sit down ?

you think they are stupid ! .... and thats not good marketing ?

dave2 ... as baffled as you are !

Archived