The usefulness of "calories" as a measurement critically considered

Jingthing

I highly recommend doing liver flushes in conjunction with coffee enemas as a detox a couple of times a year.

Felt fantastic after doing them.

Placebo is a helluva drug..

Liver/Gall Bladder flushing is BS

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140673605663738/fulltext

And if your are drinking coffee through your ass I would hate to see you eat a steak...

I am speaking from personal experience and the many other people that I know that have benefitted from doing liver flushes and coffee enemas.

Of course there are no proper studies done on whether they are beneficial or not and there never will be but even if I accepted it was all placebo it doesn't really matter if it achieves what it is designed to achieve and that is get your liver into better shape.

One of the big causes of obesity in Australia at least is fatty liver disease which is running as high as 30percent of the population. With fatty liver disease it doesn't matter how much you count your calories because you will still have trouble losing weight.

And this all comes back to sugar. Sugar as in refined sugar and refined carbs are killing us and all the health authorities and even the diabetics society are still telling people to eat low fat as if fat is the enemy when in fact it is sugar.

Now get that coffee enema up your butt and enjoylaugh.png

Archived