Wanted House To Buy In Chiangmai

piet pompies

Can anyone give an idea of the cost of a house on the river, not too far from town, about 200 Sq Wah. Western style house, not fancy, single story OK.

What does a house as decribed above rent for?

1-20 million to buy

5,000 to 120,000+ pm to rent

You'll just have to physically go out and see what's there, for a truer picture. There are lots of places that fit your basic description...Check out CityLine or one of the other CM tourist mags for numbers of housing agents.

And keep in mind that most any house is for sale here. If you see something you like, make an offer.

My own advice is to move VERY slowly if considering buying a house here...Renting is recommended for the newbies or the clue-disadvantaged :o

Guest IT Manager

Try www.chiangmaionestop.com

Still developing but I have seen some of the properties and they are quite reasonable.

Try www.chiangmaionestop.com

Still developing but I have seen some of the properties and they are quite reasonable.

It looks to be a website with nothing except a main page. Every link gave me a 404....Curious how you were to see some of their properties. Some other way to see them?

Guest IT Manager

Thats easy. I know the guy running it. He showed me the pix. I liked some of the properties. One particular rental in fact. I will ask him when they will be up.

IT

I have been offered a house on the river, same side as Sheraton, between Sheraton and town, 250 Sq wah of land plus land going down to the river, making it about 1 rai. House is in good shape, single story plus pool for 10.5 m Baht. Does this sound OK or too expensive? Please help.

Guest IT Manager

Hi Piet,

Would be happy to look. A Rai on the river sounds alright.

Maybe a quick phone call or PM?

IT