Don Mueang crowned airport with world's fastest WiFi

webfact

The wifi may indeed be zippy but nothing else is.

This is a quote from just one unhappy traveller:"Unless it is absolutely unavoidable (life/death) do not land or depart at/from this airport. It took me and my family (including 1 infant, 1 child and 1 elderly person) 4.5 hours to clear immigration and collect baggage. The officials treat passengers just like cattle. All (incl infants and elderly travellers) visa on arrival passengers are directed to just 4 counters (while only 2 are attended. Officials have absolutely no knowledge of English language and have arrogant attitudes."

All my trips in the last few years have been around 30 mins to the taxi rank which can take a loooong time for a cab

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

...and the looooooongest check in queues

and also with long queues in front of the two small restrooms (with only a few toilets) at both ends in the new departure hall.

And the new restaurant wing above the new departure hall has no public toilets!

Very poor planning!

This just confirms a domestic airport isn't busy and people are not using the free wifi compared to some of the world bustiest airports around world and that local tourism is suffering ... Well done Thailand you never sees to amaze me?

List of the world's busiest airports by passenger traffic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_world%27s_busiest_airports_by_passenger_traffic

Archived