Will Aranyaprathet to Bangkok bus pass Saraburi or Lopburi ?

only1

Can I know how frequent are the buses and how many hours Will the bus take from Aranyaprathet to Saraburi, Lopburi or Bangkok ?

Some say one must change bus at Saraburi to Lopburi. Does that mean the bus going to Bangkok use a different route ?

• 4 weeks later...

Better late than never, it can be done ,one time of day the Aranyaprathet buses left bkk ,went as far as Hin Kong, which is 20 km south of Saraburi and went down to Nakon- Neyoke, Aranyaprathet., I think now they go a different root . They are buses that go from Salaburi .to Prachinburie then change buses to to Aranyaprathet ,they take for ever .no buses go from Lopburi to Aranyaprathet.I once did Bkk to Aranayaptathet took 5 hours. 1st class air con .and Saraburi to Aranyaprtathet I did that once ,again almost 5 hours , you would have to change buses to go from Salaburi to Lopburi. I would say buses left about once an hour.

Now days I would say that there are Minnie buses that would do the Saraburi to Aranyaprtathet , or at least Salaburi to Nakon-Neyoke,then on to Arayapratathet.

Archived