BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
spectrum

Seeking Good Neurologist In Cm

Can anyone recommend a good neurologist in Chiang Mai ?

I need someone I can communicate with in English (not necessarily fluently, but adequately), and someone who is prepared to explain and discuss symptoms, treatments and diagnosis of a possibly serious condition with me.

Would it be better to go to Bangkok ? If so, can anyone recommend a particular doctor or hospital there ?

(Moderators - I am going to post this is the Health forum, too. Hope that is OK).

Can anyone recommend a good neurologist in Chiang Mai ?

I need someone I can communicate with in English (not necessarily fluently, but adequately), and someone who is prepared to explain and discuss symptoms, treatments and diagnosis of a possibly serious condition with me.

Would it be better to go to Bangkok ? If so, can anyone recommend a particular doctor or hospital there ?

(Moderators - I am going to post this is the Health forum, too. Hope that is OK).

Dr. Peter Morley is the Head Honch of Bumrungrad International Hospital in Bangkok. He is Australian. I suggest you contact him directly if this is a potentially serious condition. After two local disasters (one medical and one dental) I would not recommend that you deal with Chiang Mai hospitals unless you have developed Thai language skills.

• Confused 1

Go to Ram, explain symptoms, and ask for a neurologist. You need to be in a pipeline, whether Ram or Bumrungrad. Random visits aren't going to work in Thailand.