Bear Pit Invaded

lamphun

Check out the Bearpit. One poster is represting the Burmese government with a reply on the embassy fire. Another is asking for info on the burmese communist party. Methinks we have a couple of military intelligence chaps trolling for naivite.

How do you represt a government and is trolling naivite anything like spreading vegemite??? :D

You do it by failing press the keys hard enough. Why does vegemite smell like old socks ?

loaded question lamphun, smells like yeast by product to me.

can you believe they actually used to throw it away? :o

How do you represt a government and is trolling naivite anything like spreading vegemite??? :D

You do it by failing press the keys hard enough. Why does vegemite smell like old socks ?

American's would support the reintroduction of the throw out policy Bronco.

American's would support the reintroduction of the throw out policy Bronco.

yep they would Doc but look at their tastes they like Bud :D

MARMITE  ...  PAWON'T.  The Brit's have their own breed of taste.    :o

saw some vegemite in a tube at supermarket the other day, might bring a few with me when we come, very convenient.

Veggimite is for girls and Aussies mate.

I had the Gents Bro at my house and he was spouting off the vegishite <deleted>, I said ok mate lets do the taste test.

he eat 1 spoonful of Marmite to my 1 spoonful of veggicrap.

I bearly flinched with the weak flavour of veggishit, while he ran off to the loo mouth afire, either he was weak or Marmite was the one.... and there can be only one

Bash

vegemite in a tube - see there is a god, I would like to give that to the MRS and tell her its toothpaste :D

Bear Pit invaded - yeah right, its probably one of you three nick idiots, i see i was banned until the 14th, but still cant get in - probably a good thing anyway, as I would be wasting my valuable time explaining how the world actually works :D

Bash, mate, pal, vunt!, yes the sleeping mans worker is my bro, but dont judge all Aussies by his piss weak attempt - I will be waiting at the airport with two spoons and a jar of Vegemite and a jar of Marshite - we will see who is the one :D

by the way Marshite was first introduced in the first world war, it was used to stick mortars under armored vehicles - thats a fact by the way :o

Bash, mate, pal, vunt!, yes the sleeping mans worker is my bro, but dont judge all Aussies by his piss weak attempt - I will be waiting at the airport with two spoons and a jar of Vegemite and a jar of Marshite - we will see who is the one :D

by the way Marshite was first introduced in the first world war, it was used to stick mortars under armored vehicles - thats a fact by the way :o

Naa mate that was vegimite, they were called 'sticky bombs' they used vegimite as it was more sticky than axle grease, they used the marmite on toast, cause it tasted better....

By the way, whats the difference between a frenchman and a piece of toast?

You can make 'soldiers' outta toast!! lololololool :D:D:D

The septics proberly wont get that....

Can you bring a nice glass of 'Banrock Station' too please, best thing to come outta Oz is it's fantastic wine.

Home in a week!! whoo hoo!!

Cheers

Bash

Guest IT Manager
drove past banrock station easter monday on way home from berri, shouldve stopped in

Yes you should have...what happened Bronc...berakkkkeesss again mate?

drove past banrock station easter monday on way home from berri, shouldve stopped in

Yes you should have...what happened Bronc...berakkkkeesss again mate?

just didn't have the time to be honest, I was ahead of all the traffic at that stage and wanted to keep it that way.

To visit the place you would need at least 4 hours, to do the wetland walk and winery tour. :o

How do you represt a government and is trolling naivite anything like spreading vegemite??? :o

Vegemite, vegemite...didn't "Men at Work" sing about a Vegemite Sandwitch? BTW, what's in vegemite anyhow? :D

Vegemite, vegemite...didn't "Men at Work" sing about a Vegemite Sandwitch? BTW, what's in vegemite anyhow? :D

It's a by product of beer, from the yeast fermentation, can you believe they used to throw it away.

Bash I know you are fishing again, but I wont bite. :o

Forex is a foreign exchange company in Sweden.

The only really tasty Aussie brew is VB, it truly cuts the mustard... and beyond.

As for the -ite discussion, neither of you could probably pass a blind test of marm and vegem - same same, but (slightly) different.

Have to agree about the VB for sure, but that marmite stuff really smells like a soapdodger that's been in nigeria for to long :D:D:o

Down Under, by Men at Work, became a pseudo-anthem for Australians back in 1982, and received an even bigger whack of attention when Bondy snatched the America's Cup from the NYYC at Rhode Island in September '83.

Colin Hay and his mates sing about "vegemite sandwiches" and meeting people in different countries who all had a common link to the land Down Under.

Classic song :o