Ok to do 90 day reporting on last day of "grace period"?

.... or are there any problems that I don't know about.

I would like to combine the 90 day reporting in person and a request for a certificate of residence on the same visit to Chaengwattana.

But I have to wait some days for some papers from the house owner.

My last entry to Thailand was on November 3rd.

Is my calculation correct that my last day for 90 day reporting is February 8 (which is next Monday)??

Thank you very much

• If you entered on Nov 3rd your 90 day report is due on Jan 31st.

You can report late, within 7 days, with the due date of the report being day 1.

I make your last day to be able to report without a fine to be Feb 6th. As that is a Saturday you'll have to report on Friday Feb 5th at the latest.

• Like 2

I live in Ratchada. So Lat Phrao doesn't sound that bad.

The last time I have been there to do visa stuff was during the shutdown of Chaengwattana.

Are you sure that they accept my 90 day reporting?

I thought Chaengwattana was the only option if you had to do it in person.

The last time I have been there to do visa stuff was during the shutdown of Chaengwattana.

Positive...just did mine 2 weeks ago right there....

That sounds great. Good that you could go there and do your reporting.

Do you have any "special status" of any kind?

I am happy about your anwer but I am just asking again because I don't want to go there only to be rejected ... since the wonderful Bangkok immigration website states in the "Required documents" section:

"Immigration Service Center for 3 National Legalized Labors ( Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia) at Major Hollywood Suksawat or Imperial World Ladprao: Only special Labor of three Nationalities Loas , Cambodia and Mynmar residing in Bangkok."

That sounds great. Good that you could go there and do your reporting.

Do you have any "special status" of any kind?

I am happy about your anwer but I am just asking again because I don't want to go there only to be rejected ... since the wonderful Bangkok immigration website states in the "Required documents" section:

"Immigration Service Center for 3 National Legalized Labors ( Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia) at Major Hollywood Suksawat or Imperial World Ladprao: Only special Labor of three Nationalities Loas , Cambodia and Mynmar residing in Bangkok."

Nope...nothing special about me or status. When you get there...they will send all the 90 day reporters to one side of the room and all the Laotians, Cambodians and Burmese to the other side. Very simple.....door opens at 9:30...but window does not open until 10:30...but first in line at 9:30 gets in the queue first...I was out by 10:40.

From Bangkok immigration website main page. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php

"From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat and Imperial World Ladprao."

My filipina girl friend is attending a Thai university and with her student visa(an extended stay visa good for one year) she flew to Manila in December and returned on January 6th. Ninety days from the 6th is April 6th(Wednesday). If she fails to report before she flies from Bangkok on April 12th(the 6th day of her grace period), will she be stopped at the airport?

My filipina girl friend is attending a Thai university and with her student visa(an extended stay visa good for one year) she flew to Manila in December and returned on January 6th. Ninety days from the 6th is April 6th(Wednesday). If she fails to report before she flies from Bangkok on April 12th(the 6th day of her grace period), will she be stopped at the airport?

The don't care about or check for 90 reporting at airports.

She might though have a problem when she goes to do a report at immigration if they notice she did not do the report on or before the 90th day when she left after the report was due. The 7 days is only for doing the report.

Just a feedback and a thank you since I started this topic.

Came late to Imperial World, entered immigration office at 11:00, finished at 11:15.

Very smooth and easy.

As tonray stated: Only passport and departure card needed. No copies.

Thanks again

• Like 2