Elite Card

oh and mr john who i should call victor meldrew

the figure on the number of cars is actually over 2000 which includes the freebies. i am showing the amount of paying customers of this program which is according to our new tourism minister at 1700 .

oh dear me another loss of thread making by an old timer.

ah well

but then again maybe the reason you are always so negative is that you were turned down in your application for this card.

anyway sweet dreams, dont forget your cup of horlicks and your pipe

i love this program.

great and good for those who have one

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to mr johnnyk

yes they do pay 50k for a table

it is the norm in every exclusive club in the south of france to charge in this way and also in rimini and sicily in italy.

the most exclusive club does charge 50k

then again how old are you. i mean i know this kinda of stuff because i am young and european and love the nightlife.

and in bkk today i can think over 100 places where you can easily pay 10k for dinner and drinks and many are not even at hotels. i have done it myself many times in central bkk and the outskirts.

live in the year 2006 please not 1906. nightlife and entertainment in bkk has changed , its not all noodle stands with cheap booze.

what is 1 million baht in todays world

i mean people pay 2 million baht just to reserve a table of 4 at an exclusive club in st tropez for the night.

even in bkk today many people are paying 10k or 20k baht for a dinner or an evening out

staying at the many 5 star hotels and spas will set you back 8-10k a night just for the room.

lets not forget the new slogan of our new government

quality not quantity

this means mostly those tourists with alot of cash

Dear brazil,

stop to use cristal or crack, it make hole in the brain

There is no restaurant in St topez who offer table of 4 for 2 millions of bath (or about 50 000 euros).LOL Beleive me I come from here :o

The highest price for restauration in that region can be find in Cannes, during the Festical event or when his majesty the King of Arabia cone to spend some days, and even there , the price is not 50 000 euros for 4 (we wish it could be as the royal familly use to come in huge number, , btw 60 and 100 persons). I believe it must be somehow about 2K euros for 4 in the very rare case you decide to rent a part of the beach (it was the price at the Carlton in 2001).

For St Trop, let say a 'petit noir' is at 10 euros (Senequier, the MOST expensive restaurant in St Trop), as personnaly I do not like the place I can not give exact price, but I do believe price are in order, with the dinner at 1 000 euros MAX for one person (mabe 950, maybe 1200 ... sorry to not be up to date).Anyway I can still ask directly if you doubt.

So please, be a nice boy, and not speak about things that you obviously (at least for me who come from french riviera) are pure and simple non sense.

On the other hand I heard about an ex Miss world who illegaly worked durig one year in thailand, but that is OT and happilly for her she was not throw in jail but regularised recently.

Edited by sting01

to mr johnnyk

yes they do pay 50k for a table

it is the norm in every exclusive club in the south of france to charge in this way and also in rimini and sicily in italy.

the most exclusive club does charge 50k

then again how old are you. i mean i know this kinda of stuff because i am young and european and love the nightlife.

and in bkk today i can think over 100 places where you can easily pay 10k for dinner and drinks and many are not even at hotels. i have done it myself many times in central bkk and the outskirts.

live in the year 2006 please not 1906. nightlife and entertainment in bkk has changed , its not all noodle stands with cheap booze.

"it is the norm in every exclusive club in the south of france to charge in this way"

Yes, "in this way" = overpriced. Not samesame as "this amount".

Rimini? Don't make me laugh. Its a downscale package tour dump my friend, has been since you were a baby.

Sicily? Taormina is well past its sell-by date. Nobody goes to Sicily any more.

You "know" this stuff because you've been watching too much television and reading Hello/Hola.

Anybody can pay 10K for dinner in BKK, its not a skill.

If you are so rich why are you in Thailand and not in exclusive resorts like Blackpool or Benidorm?

yes they do charge these amounts and there are even shows on ubc tv showing off to this effect. one even had tara reid trying to enter the afore mentioned club only to be told where to go. eventually she was allowed in due to her friend being the dj and much apologies to the owners.

yes they do exist and they charge large sums. sorry that you are french and have no idea about the high life or the kind of people who dont care but want to be seen at the most exclusive clubs in the world.

these people travel by their yachts or planes and want and also pay for clubs which only allow the exclusive of the exclusive clients of the world.

50k is for the most exclusive but the norm for these types of clubs is 5-10k to have a table for 4 people and drinks are extra.

search the internet, check it out yourself about the most exclusive clubs in the world. by searching you will be surprised to see that most are in the south of france and islands off italy

just to help johnnyk just one time

the club in st tropez is called the vip room

www.viproom.fr

try and book a table of 4 and the answer the md will say 50k

for all the others exclusive clubs of the world check out

www.finestclubs.com its in english and will give you a brief dsecription along with contact details just in case your in the area and thought you wanted to check out a club.

if you have cash and you get in, tell me what its like otherwise get to grips with the modern world of entertainment and nightlife for the jetset.

apologies welcome even at this late hour

Yep. Definitely the JonnyK off Secrets. He's just sent me a death threat by PM which is his style.

He doesn't realise that I know him. I also live in Pattaya. He's about 5'6" wears glasses and is about as unprepossessing as its capable of being whilst still being male. Does not have a pot to piss in.

I'm like really quaking at his threats.

NOT!

:o

Yep. Definitely the JonnyK off Secrets. He's just sent me a death threat by PM which is his style.

He doesn't realise that I know him. I also live in Pattaya. He's about 5'6" wears glasses and is about as unprepossessing as its capable of being whilst still being male. Does not have a pot to piss in.

I'm like really quaking at his threats.

NOT!

:o

1) please print the "death threat" as this might be of interest to the mods. i do not appreciate you saying this. it is simply not true, i do not make threats.

2) i don't live in pattaya

3) i'm not 5'6"

4) i do wear glasses

5) how would you know whether i have a pot or not?

6) have we met?

please elucidate.