egg whites available here?

riorobc023

for the time being i have been cracking 10 eggs per egg , which as an american is unheard of if you can just buy the carton of egg whites in my experience.

Do they have this convenience here in thailand ? either by supermarket or online order is fine

Thanks everyone

makro

Makro where ?

Not in Makro Phetchabun.

Makro Pattaya, Chonburi and Rayong in bottles.

When I have time I'll check the other Makro's nationwide.

Maybe the OP is in Hat Yai,or Khorat until he informs us of his whereabouts your response is worthless,unless your prepared to go buy them and post them to him if he resides outside of the Farang slums.

While your at it can you post me some Bisto gravy granules.

makro

Makro where ?

Not in Makro Phetchabun.

Maybe the OP is in Hat Yai,or Khorat until he informs us of his whereabouts your response is worthless,unless your prepared to go buy them and post them to him if he resides outside of the Farang slums.

You just love to argue don't you, because you twice refute my comment, then post they are readily available at .................................Makro

Too much time on your hands?

By the way, food products in Makro are available nationwide.

makro
Makro where ?

Not in Makro Phetchabun.

You just love to argue don't you, because you twice refute my comment, then post they are readily available at .................................Makro

Too much time on your hands?

By the way, food products in Makro are available nationwide.

They are not,you are wrong,their stock varies greatly depending on location.

Your not still grouchy from that celebration by the neighbours are you ?

Our local Makro in Phuket has the plastic containers of egg whites.

I'm aware that stocks vary from branch to branch but I assume that the bigger branch's of Makro are laid out in similar pattern. For starters look in the bank of refrigerators where the yogurt is stocked, search this area and you may find what your looking for. An alternative of course is to ask the customer service desk & yes I realize this particular channel is a dodgy one but it costs nothing to ask.

Best of luck

Even my Makro in Ubon has 2 Liter plastic jugs of Egg whites and plastic jugs of Egg yolks. Here, they are located in the refrigerated area by the Tofu. The plastic jugs look like those half gallon Milk you can by in the US.

If I can get it in Ubon, then it is definitely available in Bangkok :)

• 2 years later...
On 2/4/2016 at 8:27 AM, exbikey said:

Our local Makro in Phuket has the plastic containers of egg whites.

I'm aware that stocks vary from branch to branch but I assume that the bigger branch's of Makro are laid out in similar pattern. For starters look in the bank of refrigerators where the yogurt is stocked, search this area and you may find what your looking for. An alternative of course is to ask the customer service desk & yes I realize this particular channel is a dodgy one but it costs nothing to ask.

Best of luck

I could not find and they didn't know ?

13 hours ago, goegoe said:

I could not find and they didn't know ?

I get them in Tesco's the superstore not the mini branch. They are the CP brand and also available at their own brand shops but check the sell-by date.

Archived