Pyromaniac attempts firebombing Krabi cop shop

webfact

Pyromaniac attempts firebombing Krabi cop shop
Phuket Gazette

kr22.jpeg
Sanejan Jankert intended to burn down Krabi Police Station and set her car ablaze. Photo: Kritsada Mueanhawong

KRABI: -- Police in Krabi had to hold back an angry woman intent on burning down the local police station yesterday after she pulled up outside the building in a car crammed with containers of gasoline and threatened to torch the place.

Sanejan Jankert, 39, arrived at the station armed with two lighters and about 100 liters of gasoline in five 20-liter containers in the back of her car. She was intent on going out in a blaze of glory as a form of protest against slow action by officers following a complaint she had made about a neighbor causing damage to her land.

“Ms Sanejan came to the police station to demand an update on the complaint that she had filed a long time ago. She brought the gasoline with her in case she was not satisfied with the explanation,” said Boontawee Toraksa, Krabi Provincial Police deputy commander .

“Clearly she was not happy with the progress of her case so she left the station, poured some of the gasoline over her car and then attempted to douse the police station in petrol as well.”

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Pyromaniac-attempts-firebombing-Krabi-cop-shop/63073?desktopversion#ad-image-1

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-02-05

Another story that gives twisted minds a platform to spew mindless drivel. I find no humor in the pain and misery of others and disdain for those that do.

ehhh... i am thinking you also like to hear yourself talk ...but that is just me.... naw , i feel everybody you know thinks that ...................bada bada bing

Hmmmm...silly girl...she should know that a flame thrower works better at persuading the police.

Meantime, maybe she was not willing to pay the police some money to move her case along to her satisfaction.....and theirs of course.

Cheers

Another story that gives twisted minds a platform to spew mindless drivel. I find no humor in the pain and misery of others and disdain for those that do.

why the hell bother coming here then? do us all a favour and leave so we can get on with reading the wisecracks

"Sanejan Jankert, 39, arrived at the station...... as a form of protest against slow action by officers following a complaint she had made". Surely this cannot be believed because all I ever read in these forums is that Police are always rushing to solve the crime and fix the problem.

Archived