moving from UK starting Thai school in Nakhon Sawan

ArranP

Yes i know, any ideas what to do ? We arrive Thailand end of march.

Have a safe trip. Am looking for info on schools have put a few feelers out waiting replies.
Just to give you some ideas cost wise on top schools in Thailand. See under.

http://www.nordangliaeducation.com/our-schools/pattaya/admissions/our-fees

You can of cause use the local schools but I will tell you now they will at best be rubbish.

Have a safe trip. Am looking for info on schools have put a few feelers out waiting replies.

You can of cause use the local schools but I will tell you now they will at best be rubbish.

Thanks, but my children will be attending schools in nakhon sawan, this is where their mother lives. Myself and my Thai partner will go to live there with my 3rd son so every can live near to each other.

Its important that my children are fully immersed in thai culture as we intend to live our lives in Thailand.

Thanks, but my children will be attending schools in nakhon sawan, this is where their mother lives. Myself and my Thai partner will go to live there with my 3rd son so every can live near to each other.

Its important that my children are fully immersed in thai culture as we intend to live our lives in Thailand.

Thai schools in N/S!!! that's only once your children can get in.

Your now left with two options home tutoring till they learn to R/Write Speak? Thai.

Or find a native Thai that speaks good English to teach them. There in lies a problem you will have great difficulty finding one of those in N/S.

Let us all know how you get on. Sorry to say I see a disaster approaching, as all of these things should have been thought about years before. And not at the eleventh hour.

Best of luck.

Sorry if this is a daft question but would the ECC school in Nakhon Sawan be any good to you?

Not daft Rott. I did search them out amongst others. But I think their Thai course is via a comp: Their main object it seems to me is a teacher training collage.

But I'm stupid so what do I know. Good suggestion anyway. Worth a try as he's got nowhere else to go at present.

H/M.

Yes I agree with the posters that said; start with a Thai school first.

A friend of mine moved his daughter from an international school (in Pattaya) to a private bilingual one and she had do one year over in order to catch up on her Thai language skills.

My son struggle with written Thai (6 years old) and he always asks us; why he can't just do the English only and skip the Thairolleyes.gif

We will likely move him later on to a more English based school but his Thai must be cemented in very well first, English is much easier to master.

Archived