Magnitude 4.5 Quake Felt In Chiang Rai

Jai Dee

Meteorological Dep. issues announcement on magnitude 4.5 quake felt in Chiang Rai

The Meteorological Department has issued an announcement concerning the earthquake felt in Chiang Rai province.

The announcement stated that at 8.59 am this morning a 4.5 Richter quake occured with the epicenter located at Latitude 20.23 degrees north and Longtitude 100.181 degrees east.

The tremors were felt in Mae Sai (แม่สาย) district and Muang district in Chaing Rai.

No reports of damage have been submitted.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 21 October 2006

A new hotel (....) is built at the crossing Rayotha Road and Soi 1 of it.

92 Big, more than ten meter pillars are rammed into the ground. It is going to be a four floor building.

The lovely secretary of the Alliance Francaise, Khun Pam, and the famous eye Doctor Sujarit, who lives next door, are jumping in their chairs.

But from Maesai I didn't hear any complaints. Even the pool table of Uncle John which was flooded ten days ago seems to have survived.

Limbo :o

Meteorological Dep. issues announcement on magnitude 4.5 quake felt in Chiang Rai

The Meteorological Department has issued an announcement concerning the earthquake felt in Chiang Rai province.

The announcement stated that at 8.59 am this morning a 4.5 Richter quake occured with the epicenter located at Latitude 20.23 degrees north and Longtitude 100.181 degrees east.

The tremors were felt in Mae Sai (แม่สาย) district and Muang district in Chaing Rai.

No reports of damage have been submitted.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 21 October 2006

And I thought I just had too much Chang Beer!

And I thought I just had too much Chang Beer!

You start early in the morning. You can have too many Chang 08.59 in the morning?

I am impressed! :o

:D:D:D

No I must admit I was referring to the night before. However there are times that I do feel like a nice cold Chang at 8:59am.

In The rai!