BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Chiang Mai University student murdered by boyfriend in brutal attack

CMU Student Murdered by Boyfriend in Brutal Attack
by CityNews

cmai.jpg

CityNews – A young man was arrested on February 8, after his girlfriend was found brutally murdered in their apartment earlier last week.

On February 5, police were called to an apartment on Suthep Road where the body of 21-year-old Prapasara Banchuen was found. She was a second year student at Chiang Mai University.

She was found on her bed by friends who had asked the owner of the apartment to open the room for them after they had lost contact with her for a few days. She was fatally stabbed seven times in the torso and also had her throat cut.

Police believed she was murdered several days before she was found.

According to residents in the building, her and her boyfriend, 20-year-old Athibodee Kaewtim, argued almost every night and often disturbed other residents in the apartment building.

Athibodee moved to Chiang Mai with Prapasara when she enrolled at Chiang Mai University.

According to friends of the suspect and victim, Athibodee had been out of contact for a few days too.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/cmu-student-murdered-by-boyfriend-in-brutal-attack/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2016-02-08

Hope he will face the dead penalty, human like him have no right to live among us. R.I.P. young lady.

R.I.P. young lady. What a tragic waste of a young life.

He is probably a mummies boy, had a tantrum for not getting his own way.

Heres an observation of mine, senior female police officer in the photo is wearing medal ribbons, from where???

They are identical to ones my wife bought for 150 baht on the market.

"As example look at the news photo and see the policewoman ..... perhaps looking for where the car was parked. Well I guess that is just the way it will be." ... quote from gonzo

Funny how we all see things a bit differently,

I see the face of a ranking female officer, a look of pain as she has seen this scenario all too often... she knows the pain the girl's family is feeling. she is probably using the phone for some procedural function.....that is what I see.

"As example look at the news photo and see the policewoman ..... perhaps looking for where the car was parked. Well I guess that is just the way it will be." ... quote from gonzo

I see the face of a ranking female officer, a look of pain as she has seen this scenario all too often... she knows the pain the girl's family is feeling. she is probably using the phone for some procedural function.....that is what I see.

All I saw was an officer doing their job.

R.I.P. young lady. What a tragic waste of a young life.

He is probably a mummies boy, had a tantrum for not getting his own way.

Heres an observation of mine, senior female police officer in the photo is wearing medal ribbons, from where???

They are identical to ones my wife bought for 150 baht on the market.

The medals or ribbons as they are know are awarded by the King for various services

some people will complain about anything...

I love how posters here don't believe in innocence until proven guilty.

Even the headline is misleading because until the boy pleads guilty, why create facts?

He wasn't a student...it doesn't matter to the victim, but possibly the reputation of the school. Dr. Don and Yaris Girl retain their crowns.

I for one agree with you. Going off on a rant about cellphones & video games really stretches the bounds of relevance. I seriously doubt either one explains the brutal murder of this 21yo girl. The maturity & upbringing of the male no doubt have much more to do with it.

The maturity & upbringing of the male no doubt have much more to do with it.

Now, it's his turn to be a girlfriend in an abusive relationship........

The guy in the face mask sums up how I feel. I wouldn't even want to breathe the same air as someone capable of a crime like this.

I love how posters here don't believe in innocence until proven guilty.

Even the headline is misleading because until the boy pleads guilty, why create facts?

If you read the full story it says he has confessed...