BANGKOK 18 June 2019 12:35

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Father 'stressed' over being ignored by ex-wife allegedly shoots his 4 kids in their sleep

Just what sort of prehistoric DNA allows for this kind of 'reasoning'...?

Goes to show there are many sub-species of Homo Sapien.

He can be LUCKY to be dead as well, otherwise other prisoners would kill him in prison for what he did.

R.I.P. little kids.

Or the relatives, hers AND his, would do it during the "re-enactment". What a selfish, evil monster!

Oh, its true alright. This molly coddled mummy's boy, like most Thai men, wasn't getting what he wanted, in his way, when he wanted it and so did what he seen to be the correct thing to do. Went into a selfish rage and punished his wife for not holding him, coming to him when called and not giving him his way.

I see it everyday with young Thai boys and full grown Thai men. It's scary, it really is. RIP to his dear children.

It is very true that Thai women ruin Thai men, they let them do what they like when young kids, even female strangers fuss over young boys.

But this creep deserves to be dead,lucky escape for him.

I learned in high school that women come and they go. No reason to stress over them and definitely no reason to kill because of them.

While you might be right there is something you forgot

- there were children and in most cases women behave like they own them (having the force of the law behind them)

and they take away from the man what he loves most

(just to consider - I don't know if this was what happened in this case)

Ok. I will put myself in the firing line and say that whilst this is an enormous tragedy and that the man is entirely to blame for what he did, we should also consider the other side of the coin.

This type of thing is happening in many countries and I believe that there is more to it than meets the eye.

Any man that has ever been involved with a woman will know what can be done by them without remorse whatsoever.

That the guy is an animal goes without saying but the psychology behind the event remains to be seen.

I don't know what women you have been spending time with but no woman has ever made me want to kill anyone let alone my own children.

And your first sentence contradicts itself: "the man is entirely to blame" and " we should consider the other side of the coin". Why do we need to consider any other side if he is entirely to blame?

...the children were caught in the middle...

...the adults are responsible....they made the mess...and the children payed...like usual...

...unless there were drugs, alcohol or 'mental illness'......'It takes two to tango'

....who says the wife was not guilty of something to begin with...

....'Ignoring him'......

....some Thai women have a sociopathic skill in doing this...to the detriment of EVERYONE involved...

...then there is infidelity.....humiliation....ostracization...

...like I said.....the 'adults' make the mess.....

...the children pay......

...another shame.....adult egos....adult selfishness .....

...the children pay....

What a guy! He sure showed her...she will not be able to ignore his sorry ass for the rest of her life...poor babies...This would be a good time for normally unacceptable torture of the criminal...

Oh, its true alright. This molly coddled mummy's boy, like most Thai men, wasn't getting what he wanted, in his way, when he wanted it and so did what he seen to be the correct thing to do. Went into a selfish rage and punished his wife for not holding him, coming to him when called and not giving him his way.

I see it everyday with young Thai boys and full grown Thai men. It's scary, it really is. RIP to his dear children.

and your insightful, studied, unbiased, detached, un-ethnocentric and expert insights into the mass murder shooters...school and otherwise in the U.S please? I just know psychologists from round the world are waiting with baited breath to learn from your analysis

Ok. I will put myself in the firing line and say that whilst this is an enormous tragedy and that the man is entirely to blame for what he did, we should also consider the other side of the coin.

This type of thing is happening in many countries and I believe that there is more to it than meets the eye.

Any man that has ever been involved with a woman will know what can be done by them without remorse whatsoever.

That the guy is an animal goes without saying but the psychology behind the event remains to be seen.

Whatever remains to be seen,.never any excuses for killing Your children.......

Horrible event.........RiP the lovely, innocent kids...........

Why is this type of incident becoming so prevalent nowadays here in Thailand.........??

because many thai men are mambsy pambsy , wish wasy , underdeveloped mama's boys . who always were given their " way " by there mom's . they have no social skills , no problem solving techniques and a lack of family values . their father was not there or did not care that his son was a potential mass murderer . have you ever wondered why you only see Thai women working ? it is because the job does not pay enough , the job has bad hours , the job is to hard , the job is not a cool job , it interferes with their x box time . it is no wonder more are not shot .................RIP children

This is not an isolated incident, but a common thread throughout Thai culture.

Totally bizarre behavior.

It is very true that Thai women ruin Thai men, they let them do what they like when young kids, even female strangers fuss over young boys.

But this creep deserves to be dead,lucky escape for him.

That he is thumbsup.gif

Let's pray that is not true

Is that your solution to violence?...you pray?