Farang men who have a problem with farang women in Thailand.

SoiBiker

I'd have thought some discussion of the way the men behaved would be more appropriate.

But somehow people seem more interested in blaming the women in the room. Or just claiming I made the whole thing up.

I wonder why so many men here want to avoid acknowledging this issue?

maybe the same reason you avoid dealing with the reality that your 'wife' was - in fact - the catalyst for the discomfort in the room and you were too (and still seem to be) self-absorbed to notice

But all she was doing was - yes, I'm going to say it again - trying to eat her dinner.

Was she a 'catalyst' just by her mere presence? Should I have made her eat in the hotel room?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid she has no interest in this forum.

Considering the kind of comments a thread like this attracts, can you blame her?

I am sure she gets more than enough information about this forum from you anyway.

No. Like I said, she's not at all interested.

Do you make a habit of talking to your wife about stuff that doesn't interest her?

You spend countless hours on this forum and you don't talk to her about anything that you post here? I find that pretty hard to believe.

I don't make a habit about talking to my wife about anything because I am not married. I do however talk to my girlfriend about things I read on here because she is Thai and I would like her perspective. But mostly she asks me what I reading about or posting on here because she is interested in what I am doing.

In the USA, UK and Australia, 50% of assets go to the woman when the marriage breaks down.

Did you read that

in a comic?

Thai women age much better than Western women. It's because they don't let themselves go.

As opposed to the

typical older

Western male in

Thailand who

keeps himself tip

No, i have personal experience of it in Australia. And you can read about "community property" law in US divorce laws

Granted, there are some fairly repulsive falangs around. It's not restricted to the older ones. What's that got to do with the price of fish?

Suggest you go back to previous posts. Aren't you the 47 yo guy that's so proud of having 3 Thai chicks going at once? I'm assuming for the moment that's real, and not a fantasy.

Well that's one assumption that's accurate for once

To your "point" - such as it was - I'm in Thailand so it's not like I can hook up with my Western women, is it?

That said, I did just get back from London last week. I think I posted from Earl's Court about just how good looking the Western women are around there and on the tube.

No sour grapes here, mate - Western women are freakin' gorgeous

Thank you, you have made my day. So not only do you have the three Thai chicks, you have a stable of Western hotties waiting eagerly for your 47 yo attentions when you go back to the UK. You're either a by-blow of Mick Jagger's, or Baron Munchausen's son.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I'm afraid she has no interest in this forum.

Considering the kind of comments a thread like this attracts, can you blame her?

Again, a contradiction. You're obviously very interested in the responses, your wife is not. So why be the agent for the feelings she had, unless you get some vicarious pleasure from publicising them?

I observed some behaviour. I was curious about what motivated it. I posted it here, leading to an interesting discussion.

Where is the contradiction?

Somehow, I suspect your main interest is accumulating posts by responding ad nauseam. If you can't see the contradiction, I doubt I can understand it for you. Goodbye.

I have received some dirty looks from Farang women a few times when I am with my young lovely girlfriend. I don't really care nor does my gf but we have laughed about it a few time knowing that the women in question were aware that we were aware and having a laugh. So perhaps your wife gave a judgmental look which caused their reaction.

Their side of the story might be interesting. ... and how much of this was just imagined. The scenario sounds tailor-made for conclusion-jumping. Also, In my time I've noticed that some farang ladies definitely "fit in" better than others, and I don't pretend to understand the chemistry & voodoo involved with that.

Archived