Catholic Church

crabstix

Yes, there is.

If you go from the Hi Yek crossing, Phor Khun or King Mengrai as it is called as well, on the superhighway to Maesai, it is about halfway to the bridge, after five hundred meters, at the right side.

The big wooden roofed entry to the premises is next to Saloon Kham, one of the best Thai barbeque restaurants in town. Almost opposite the big gasoline station with the excellent moslim restaurant 'Mohammed Ali'. The Catholic school, Santi Wittayakom, is right behind it.

I think the Sunday Mess starts at nine o'clock morning.

Ten years ago the church was half empty, now they put extra chairs outside. After the Mess there is coffee and some food. A very good atmosphere!

Limbo :o

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, during my recent trip I attend Mass at the Church even managed to took some picture of the Church. Very nice and the hyms are nicely sang by the girls (I heard they were trained by the Priest).

:D

Yes, there is.

If you go from the Hi Yek crossing, Phor Khun or King Mengrai as it is called as well, on the superhighway to Maesai, it is about halfway to the bridge, after five hundred meters, at the right side.

The big wooden roofed entry to the premises is next to Saloon Kham, one of the best Thai barbeque restaurants in town. Almost opposite the big gasoline station with the excellent moslim restaurant 'Mohammed Ali'. The Catholic school, Santi Wittayakom, is right behind it.

I think the Sunday Mess starts at nine o'clock morning.

Ten years ago the church was half empty, now they put extra chairs outside. After the Mess there is coffee and some food. A very good atmosphere!

Sorry limbo, had to point it out. :D

:D:D

Almost half a century ago I was a nice little sweet acolyte :D .

You would be surprised how much Latin I still know from that period (especially the 'mea maxima culpa' and the 'ita missa est' part), but English.... :D