help on tackle shops bangkok

highlander403

There are a couple near skytrain stations that I know of and have been to:

1. On-Nut station. Leave on the LH side (looking out of town) and walk 'up' Sukhumvit (out of town) about 500m on that side of the road and the shop is on the main road itself. I go to this one quite a bit, but I only live just down the road from it.

2. 'Idiots guide' copied exactly from another thread. There are a couple of shops here, with a bigger selection than at On-Nut, but its right at the other end of the skytrain from Sukumvit so a bit of a trek.

hi thanks for the info took the train out this afternoon, post an idiots guide ok. take BTS to WONGWIAN YAI, -- EXIT 3, - turn left down stairs,- 50 yards turn right into 1 soi,I KRUNG THON BURI 1- cross road into, 1soi, CHARON ROAD,end of this road is a huge white building, was told ROBINSONS closed but no marking, turn left to cross the road bridge, then exit right, walk up he street and the 3 shops are down the l/h side of the defunct bulding, took me 13 minutes, from station just after huge downpour, got splashed a few times lol.

Happy shopping!

On Nut .... just back from the BTS on the left side if you were heading away from town. As mentioned above ...

If you are talking about the one back towards town from On-Nut station, its closed now. It was owned by the same family that have the other one 'up' from the station, and they merged the two.

Archived