Looking for a place for a Thai wedding ceremony.

tomaway

HI all,

With my (Thai) fiancee we are looking for a place to organise our Thai wedding ceremony.

Using internet is just a nightmare as it is only showing high end hotels or wedding companies...

We would like it to be in the southern part of the Island and able to welcome 30 guest.

We are not looking for anything fancy, but something more genuine like a wooden house.

If anybody had already been invited or organised this kind of events, it would nice to have suggestion.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Fiddlehead,

In fact we are already having the diner organised in Kan Eang 2.

They also have facilities for the Thai ceremony in the morning but we would like to do it in another place.

Their offer is really good but I just don't don't want our guest to come 2 times in the same place on the same day.

I will have a look at Frienship resort but I doubt they will be interested by a ceremony in the morning....

Cheers

It seems we know the same places Fiddlehead... We will slide from restaurant to O2 Beach club to party a bit more.

2fishin2: that would have been a good idea but we already book in Kan Eang 2

I keep looking for a wooden house but not easy to find...

We had our small thai wedding and reception at Sukko spa resort. They have a beautiful wedding ceremony area. They really looked after us. Worth checking out.

Thanks for your answer!

The place looks really nice and I am going to call them tomorrow.... My wife will in fact...

If it is not too much to ask, could you PM me what kind of price they asked you, just to have an idea.

Cheers,

Tom

Archived