District Chief: Prosecution of Pattaya Bridge Players will continue as planned

webfact

So just to avoid any confusion , it was their lawyer who paid back 4000 baht to each player , probably the money came from his own pocket so the tourists can travel home while the lawyers do their job to get back the bail money . Am I correct ?

Yes, this is correct.

If you go to the Pattaya Mail site and look for "Bridging the Difference", 12th Feb, you will see the opinions of bridge club founder Barry Kenyon, MBE.

There is no such thing as a 'compulsory confession'.

Been there, done it, got the T-shirt, nobody would have been forced to sign anything.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only assume this is some kind of misguided attempt to save face........As a public relations exercise this guy seems determined to make a fool of himself.....he really should learn when to stop digging that hole.

He's on my Facebook...is he on yours?

Have never heard anyone claim you need a high IQ to join the Thai police force.

So where are now all of these Americans the TVF gang who non stop were claiming that all these elderly farangs was paid back already by the police in cash??

The bitter truth is that these farangs were forced to hand over their passports and forced to pay 5,000 bht then thrown several in a hot police station.

Also it was said by the USA folks that all of the elderly farangs are just long term residents while it of course was a mix of tourists and long stayers.(and it does not even matter)

Bail once given out in Thailand will never be returned prior to a pending court case.(So it was clear already that bail money was never returned)

Pattaya is a bridge unfriendly city...

Now the only fun activity left for them are jet skies!

Archived