AXA Insurance

masuk

I have got through to them Even spoke to a manager He promised to email me or call me But nothing after four days All I wanted to do was to renew my house insurance.

Time to move on

I'm having the same problems. No office here in Chiang Mai.

I have got through to them Even spoke to a manager He promised to email me or call me But nothing after four days All I wanted to do was to renew my house insurance.

Time to move on

Unlikely for such a major city. 4 years ago I went there . It was a little north of opposite Carrefour on the superhighway. Nice man friendly and accomodating.

Time to move on

Unlikely for such a major city. 4 years ago I went there . It was a little north of opposite Carrefour on the superhighway. Nice man friendly and accomodating.

I've been here four years and have never seen a Carrefour. emails and phones calls are not answered.

One reason to use a good broker if you can find one. Premiums should be the same but they can handle any queries for you.

I have Axa on the car via a broker. I can also recommend House Insurance with Safety Insurance Public Co Ltd (was taken out with NZI but now comes under Safety in Thailand.) I found slightly better cover with them over Axa when I compared.

I have Axa car insurance and Axa truck insurance through my insurance broker who is a Thai citizen, but educated at the American School in Bangkok. Eric Dohlon has been a licensed insurance broker for many years. He owns E & I Broker Company in Phuket, but it has been simple for me to arrange insurance for my health, home, motorbikes, auto, and truck through Eric and his bi-lingual staff even though I live in Buriram Province.

Yea, Big C bought Carrefour around 4 years ago....Carrefour stores got renamed to Big C Extra stores.

Yes I know. But there are 2 Big C's on the eastern side of the superhighway. Axa was near the Carrefour which turned into a big c. I live up north but I'm with axa Chonburi , and I haven't been in chonburi in nearly 4 years. I used AXA chiang mai when I had an little accident and had it fixed at Isuzu CM.

• 4 weeks later...

Time to move on

Their Office is now next to KFC on Mahidol Road at Nong Hoi.

Archived