Canadian Teachers report assault at Pattaya Go-Go Bar

rooster59

5000 baht is only a hundred quid. Between them 50 quid each. Perhaps these girls do not understand basic finance or the concept of buying their own drinks. THEY WERE NOT BEATEN UP- LOOK AT THEIR PICTURES. Bur they certainly did not have enough money for a night's drinking and not the essential emergency money in their shoe - what poor and ill practised travellers! Sound thick as planks to me and sex tourists to boot.

Did you not read the bit where they said that some other people put drinks onto their bill without them knowing and thats why they couldnt pay the bill ?

You have obviously never been to this bar. I have. The drinks bill is cumulatively added up after each round of drinks.

The teacher was prevented from doing a runner like her friend, injuries she sustained were a result of the Thais not letting her out of the bar.

It's as simple as that.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5000 baht is only a hundred quid. Between them 50 quid each. Perhaps these girls do not understand basic finance or the concept of buying their own drinks. THEY WERE NOT BEATEN UP- LOOK AT THEIR PICTURES. Bur they certainly did not have enough money for a night's drinking and not the essential emergency money in their shoe - what poor and ill practised travellers! Sound thick as planks to me and sex tourists to boot.

Did you not read the bit where they said that some other people put drinks onto their bill without them knowing and thats why they couldnt pay the bill ?

You have obviously never been to this bar. I have. The drinks bill is cumulatively added up after each round of drinks.

The teacher was prevented from doing a runner like her friend, injuries she sustained were a result of the Thais not letting her out of the bar.

It's as simple as that.

And it is quite possible that they didnt look at each bill as it was placed in their pot .

Also, simply walking outside an Establishment does mean they you intend to run off without paying.

She had no visible injuries , just some red marks

simply walking outside an Establishment does mean they you intend to run off without paying.

But if you do it after you've already let them know you don't have money and the bill's in dispute it makes you look like you are. A little communication could have saved the girls a lot of trouble if they're intentions were honest.

Gee If they didnot know how did they know they didnot know.If a person doesnot know something happened they simply donot know. How can they know once they get in trouble for wanting to play with the girls for free and then trying to do doing a runner

simply walking outside an Establishment does mean they you intend to run off without paying.

But if you do it after you've already let them know you don't have money and the bills in dispute it makes you look like you are. A little communication could have saved the girls a lot of trouble if they're intentions were honest.

Its quite possible that she was inside the bar on her own, with the shutters down and she may have felt intimidated and just wanted to wait outside

But, she may have intended to do a runner, I really dont know

But if you do it after you've already let them know you don't have money and the bills in dispute it makes you look like you are. A little communication could have saved the girls a lot of trouble if they're intentions were honest.

Its quite possible that she was inside the bar on her own, with the shutters down and she may have felt intimidated and just wanted to wait outside

Oh ya lets start possible ideas. Maybe she was a trouble maker and got caught hows that for a possibility is it as good as yours.

Oh ya lets start possible ideas. Maybe she was a trouble maker and got caught hows that for a possibility is it as good as yours.

Yes, I did state she may have been trying to do that, thats why I also said that I really dont know afterwards .

None of us really know either way , the only person who can say for sure what her intentions were is her herself

No it is not 'quite' possible at all. It is a ludicrous scenario you have created - a fantasy to try to excuse the inexcusable.

No it is not 'quite' possible at all. It is a ludicrous scenario you have created - a fantasy to try to excuse the inexcusable.

Well it was apast closing time and her friend had gone .so, as it was past opening hours, its quite possible that the doors were closed or the shutters were down , as her friend had gone, its quite possible that she was there on her own , or without friends , so its quite possible that the doors were closed and she was alone inside and in that circumstance, she may very well have felt intimidated .

So, it is quite a possible scenario and its far from being "ludicrous"

Well it was apast closing time and her friend had gone .so, as it was past opening hours, its quite possible that the doors were closed or the shutters were down , as her friend had gone, its quite possible that she was there on her own , or without friends , so its quite possible that the doors were closed and she was alone inside and in that circumstance, she may very well have felt intimidated .

Ludicrous to keep posting about it though.

The Canadians have gone home.

The GoGo did nothing wrong and there are no charges against them or the girl whom the Canadian attacked.

It's over.

Ludicrous to keep posting about it though.

The Canadians have gone home.

The GoGo did nothing wrong and there are no charges against them or the girl whom the Canadian attacked.

It's over.

Yes, no harm done, The girls are probably laughing about it now .

Nice to hear that there are no charges for either party .

Archived