Thai police say slain Spaniard's DNA found in suspect's home

Jonathan Fairfield

99.9 % sure the Girlfriend was involved somehow some way and far more than she is saying or admitting as it is / was all about the money.

I am certain, in this case, the Suspect will take the blame for everything and the Thai women will walk away Scott Free and go on with her life as if nothing at all happened....

And probably end up dating one of the police officers attached to the case

Cheers

Quote and probably end up dating one of the police officers attached to the case.unquote. Now lets not give the BIB to much credit here. This would indicate that he is using police training in follow the money. Then again he might just benefit personally if in an unguarded moment the lady spills the beans.

Ever occured to you that a thai bf of the surin woman could have done it and that they together r framing the other Spaniard? Planting dna and/or blood stains is not that difficult...

Does that include planting 37m baht in his account?

Guilty or not ! They were either friends or business associates, so how could finding his DNA in the victims home prove that he murdered the man. Surely they need more evidence than this. But i guess, the RTP being the RTP what would one expect ! Lazy bastards at the best !

They found the victims DNA and blood stains in Arturs home in Huai Khwang.

No DNA of the victim was found in the other home in Soi Ramkhanhaeng, however they did find DNA of an unidentified female and a Male there.

BK post today.

They also said in todays article that there may be others invloved.

Still no mention of the LOOT.

When will the Thai police learn to keep quiet.

Every drip, drip "leaking" of pre-trial information to the press makes the chances of a fair trial less likely.

I totally agree... but since when has a "fair trial" been a priority for Thai police, especially when foreigners or the poor are involved. Photo opps for the senior police involved are much more important.

Guilty or not ! They were either friends or business associates, so how could finding his DNA in the victims home prove that he murdered the man. Surely they need more evidence than this. But i guess, the RTP being the RTP what would one expect ! Lazy bastards at the best !

They found the victims DNA and blood stains in Arturs home.

BK post today.

I am going to assume a few things here.

The police said that the accused withdrew the money from several ATM machines I believe so they will have cctv footage of him doing that

The money is likely in a cash bundle somewhere, the accused very likely took it with him when he tried to do a runner so it is stashed somewhere

The accused will be very unlikely to give that information up

Or

The accused had nothing to do with this crime and someone else is seen making the ATM withdrawals and the money is with them - a team possibly including the girlfriend

who knows, when large money is involved all bets are off in LOS

They found the victims DNA and blood stains in Arturs home.

BK post today.

I am going to assume a few things here.

The police said that the accused withdrew the money from several ATM machines I believe so they will have cctv footage of him doing that

The money is likely in a cash bundle somewhere, the accused very likely took it with him when he tried to do a runner so it is stashed somewhere

The accused will be very unlikely to give that information up

Or

The accused had nothing to do with this crime and someone else is seen making the ATM withdrawals and the money is with them - a team possibly including the girlfriend

who knows, when large money is involved all bets are off in LOS

I would guess he may have stashed it into a bank account that he has a card for, if he had that amount of cash on him it's probably been through the exchange into reward money.

The GF and the other Male Thai might know about the money as the GF is supposedly seen on CCTV with Artur withdrwing cash.

I guess Artur had some cash on him as he wes going to buy a stowaway ride on a ship, he would need at least 5 to ten thousand dollars for that.(Iwas at sea a few years and heard then that 5k bought a ride).

So he must have had cash on him that is not mentioned, the GF may have surrendered this reward money so as to assure her and her mates non involvement.

I wonder who,s the male and female DNA found at Arturs soi Ramkhamhaeng home belongs to ???? I would say maybe the GF and the Thai male.

I'm amazed to see posts joking about such an awful situation. You do realize what the victim went through, don't you?

It's a method as any other to come to terms with the gruesome reality, I suppose. Victim is dead, doesn't mind anymore. I am still surprised at how this happened, also how meekly the victim let it all happen. Granted that Segarra is stronger and has more practice. But people who really know about these things say that a little resistance can go a long way. There were neighbours, right? At what point did the situation flip? What does somebody look like who wants to attract you in his room to kill you? Segarra is by all accounts not very intellectual. I have no problems visualising him beating somebody up, but to camouflage himself to the point of being trustworthy so somebody steps into his lair, while all the time contemplating murder, no I don't see that

Money makes people to commit the crime. Money makes people to blame innocent for the crime. Money makes travesty of justice. Money makes crime. Money dehumanize humans. Money is a crime.

Money does none of these things. It's the love of money that is the corrupting influence. This is found in the dark heart of man.

Money makes people to commit the crime. Money makes people to blame innocent for the crime. Money makes travesty of justice. Money makes crime. Money dehumanize humans. Money is a crime.

It's not the money. Money is neither good nor bad. It doesn't "make" anybody do anything. It's greed. It's the people. The evil is in them, it's greed which brings it out. Evil may be hidden, but the evil is there. The true quote from the bible is "the LOVE of money is the root of all evil". Although in some cases such as drug addiction or being homeless and hungry, the sickness of addiction or the starvation and not evil are the cause of the crime of stealing.

Money makes people to commit the crime. Money makes people to blame innocent for the crime. Money makes travesty of justice. Money makes crime. Money dehumanize humans. Money is a crime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NXBLxZcO2Q

Pink Floyd singing a song about money?...I guess they played for a blue-collar salary and very little in their bank accounts..what hypocrites.

?

99.9 % sure the Girlfriend was involved somehow some way and far more than she is saying or admitting as it is / was all about the money.

I am certain, in this case, the Suspect will take the blame for everything and the Thai women will walk away Scott Free and go on with her life as if nothing at all happened....

Cheers

I have the same thought, she is being helpfull pointing out locations, but she didn't see him didn't do it, how she know?

Her co-operation and non involvement may have been expensive for her,Im sure Art would have paid thip money from the several million she helped him withdraw, oh but she think he just a rich man.

Anyway she would not want this money as it is bad money in asian culture it is bad luck money so no problem handing it over.

The Nation reports DNA found in apartment of two men and four women, maybe Art lured his mate in for a bit of girly fun time.

I do not think that it was a solo effort at all.

99.9 % sure some people are wannabe victims-in-waiting ! Just so they can say " I told yah so! ......bah.gif

Money is not the problem, people are the problem. Perhaps a lack of money makes people envious and willing to do things they would not normally do to get money--too bad it's the easier things, like committing crimes, people are willing to do. If so many people weren't so lazy that they would actually expend the effort to get an education, acquire a skill, get a job, and work hard; more people would have money.

Cheers

Quote and probably end up dating one of the police officers attached to the case.unquote. Now lets not give the BIB to much credit here. This would indicate that he is using police training in follow the money. Then again he might just benefit personally if in an unguarded moment the lady spills the beans.

The money......the money...all about the money.

If it did happen then it would be based on how to get the money or share the money.

30 million baht involved?

Now that is a crime worth following up on.

Money is not the problem, people are the problem. Perhaps a lack of money makes people envious and willing to do things they would not normally do to get money--too bad it's the easier things, like committing crimes, people are willing to do. If so many people weren't so lazy that they would actually expend the effort to get an education, acquire a skill, get a job, and work hard; more people would have money.

Some may say this is speculation but I surmise there was money owed or money affairs between the 2 of them going on for a lengthy amount of time while one of them was not happy at all about how the business between the 2 of them had developed.

So, in the suspects mind he is thinking: I will kill the SOB if he does not pay me my money"

Not the first time such crimes have happened over money issues or money owed.

Cheers

Archived