Chiang Mai woman found quartered in bedroom on Valentines Day

webfact

Woman Found Quartered in Bedroom on Valentines Day
by CityNews

cm1.jpg

CityNews – Woman found cut into six pieces on Valentines day by police who were called to her house in San Sai.

Police were called to the house of 40-year-old Suree Ornsanit, owner of the Jasmine Thai massage and Spa, when they were called to a brutal murder scene.

Police discovered Suree’s body on her bed, cut into six pieces and wrapped in a plastic bag. There were also burn out candles where police believe the murderer burnt evidence. Police believed she was murdered 10 days ago.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/woman-found-quartered-in-bedroom-on-valentines-day/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2016-02-15

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is surprising what happens in small village. The last time it was a woman hired a gunman. To kill her ex husband. Who was one of the biggest drug dealers in Thailand. She was holding big money for him. While in jail. When he got out, he wanted it. And she was already spending it! So he had to go! Amazing Thailand.

It is surprising what happens in small village. The last time it was a woman hired a gunman. To kill her ex husband. Who was one of the biggest drug dealers in Thailand. She was holding big money for him. While in jail. When he got out, he wanted it. And she was already spending it! So he had to go! Amazing Thailand.

So in your countries murders dont exist, love the bitter farangs who always end with amazing Thailand !!

Any more info on this ? Cos I missed it..

From the latest reports, it seems overstayers are murderers... that narrows the search field

Not really.

The Police are yet to totally dismiss suicide.

You would not want to be Burmese living within 10 kilometres of her house either.

As a side is this the massage place in Nimman, was run by a lady called Pat but that may have been a nickname.

RIP young lady.

....ghastly ......

...she must have made someone very angry...

How about.....

".....ghastly.....

....he must be a really evil, sick and demented person"

What on earth in your mind could you consider she has done that makes someone angry enough to justify this as a proportional response?

....ghastly ......

...she must have made someone very angry...

How about.....

".....ghastly.....

....he must be a really evil, sick and demented person"

What on earth in your mind could you consider she has done that makes someone angry enough to justify this as a proportional response?

dead is dead. Who cares if she is cut into 4,6,or plenty pieces...............RIP

Sad to hear this and also sad to read some posts on here.

Well, my dear, my advice is - dont read the posts, just the headlines, and dont scroll down!

Exactly ! Hahaha.

Fervent readers of this forum are supposed to have a very strong stomach by now, I would think.....

This is all very worrying....who could be next for the chop ? Maybe me ?

A previous neighbour of mine was attacked by his Thai wife wielding a kitchen knife (on several occasions - some guys just don't get the message ) I told my GF that surely you have to be totally off your head to attack a fellow human with a knife and actually cut them. Think about it? actually stick a blade in someone !

She did not give a straight answer, she started ranting about the husband in this case being a drunken <deleted> and he deserved to be attacked...!!!!

So maybe it is in the Asian DNA.... I know that 99 times out of a hundred in the UK when you read a headline about someone cutting up a family member they are of Indian ethnic origin....don't believe me - just check it out.. Family Honour killings normally.

Standing by to be flamed for a realist remark....

p.s. Mamborobert's post made my day - thanks - priceless ....

I live just a few doors down from where this happened. It is a nice quiet old moobaan and whilst I didn't know the poor victim I do know many of the people who live here. It is a very nice place to stay and to think that something like this could happen here is completely shocking. Apparently this afternoon the police have picked up her current boyfriend. He had run straight to a meditation centre. From what the locals are saying it sounds like a case of jealousy. RIP to the victim.

This is all very worrying....who could be next for the chop ? Maybe me ?

A previous neighbour of mine was attacked by his Thai wife wielding a kitchen knife (on several occasions - some guys just don't get the message ) I told my GF that surely you have to be totally off your head to attack a fellow human with a knife and actually cut them. Think about it? actually stick a blade in someone !

She did not give a straight answer, she started ranting about the husband in this case being a drunken <deleted> and he deserved to be attacked...!!!!

So maybe it is in the Asian DNA.... I know that 99 times out of a hundred in the UK when you read a headline about someone cutting up a family member they are of Indian ethnic origin....don't believe me - just check it out.. Family Honour killings normally.

Standing by to be flamed for a realist remark....

p.s. Mamborobert's post made my day - thanks - priceless ....

Where you slipped from realism was when you generalized on all Asians DNA based on your girlfriends complacency to stab, that would say something about your girlfriend and you, but nothing about anyone else. Your second comment is probably realistic but of course that would depend which rag you read as they don't all pander to rabid racists with overt amounts of headlines about honor killings. By the way there are on average 12 honor killings in the UK every year while there are also 270 fatal stabbings and 14,000 non-fatal stabbings, the majority being committed by white British males, do you think there is something in their DNA?

Archived