Chiang Mai woman found quartered in bedroom on Valentines Day

webfact

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is surprising what happens in small village. The last time it was a woman hired a gunman. To kill her ex husband. Who was one of the biggest drug dealers in Thailand. She was holding big money for him. While in jail. When he got out, he wanted it. And she was already spending it! So he had to go! Amazing Thailand.

Yes knew that lady personally.

Man confesses he learned the trick from movies in cutting up the body of his wife

7-wpcf_728x409.jpg

CHIANG MAI: -- A man who was arrested by the police for killing his wife and cutting up her body into six parts confessed to police interrogators that he learned the trick from the movies and that he acted out of jealousy.

Mr Pipat Kanthima, 41, was arrested by police at a monastery in Sansai district of Chiang Mai where he went into monkhood after having killed his wife, Mrs Suree Onsanit, out of jealousy.

According to Pol Maj-Gen Montri Sampunnananont, commander of Chiang Mai provincial police, the suspect allegedly confessed that he killed Mrs Suree, owner of a Thai traditional massage parlour in Muang district, after he found out that she might have another man.

Mr Pipat recently returned to Chiang Mai after having worked as a construction worker in Turkey. He recalled that on February 10, while watching TV in their house in Sansai district, his wife’s smartphone rang up with a Line message sent from a man.

He said he then queried his wife about the second man which eventually led to a fierce argument between them before his wife grabbed a knife and walked toward him. He claimed he seized the knife from her and killed her but, after that, he became frightened that he might be caught by the police.

So, he said he decided to cut up her body into parts – a trick he learned from the movies – with an intention to dump them into the river. However, he changed plan and set fire to the room where the body parts were placed hoping that the fire would help cover up the crime.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/151030

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-02-16

Might be a copy cat crime, similar to the Chaphyoa case, another enraged jealous boyfirend, mostly due to their ubringing where they are spoon fed as babies and mothered by all females and allowed to do what they like'.

They turn into spoilt brats at four to five and are very difficult to deal with, then they go on though school and learn absolutely nothing, get a Bike or car and drive like maniacs

Hopefully then they join a gang get a gun and shoot a GF who is playing around.wai2.gif

These people dont need guns they are bad enough with knives, mr Enlightened one should ban ownership of hand guns and call them in immediately.

put yourself in his position:

He probably took on a large debt to an agency to get a job abroad. The job is laboring on construction sites in Turkey. A totally crap job. He worked hard, saved money and sent it home to his wife for their future. He gets back and discovers that she has squandered it on a 'spa' and other men. She's still seeing at least one of them.

I don't know about you, but my first thought would be to cut her up into pieces as well.

He probably took on a large debt to an agency to get a job abroad. The job is laboring on construction sites in Turkey. A totally crap job. He worked hard, saved money and sent it home to his wife for their future. He gets back and discovers that she has squandered it on a 'spa' and other men. She's still seeing at least one of them.

I don't know about you, but my first thought would be to cut her up into pieces as well.

And that shows why you are a failure as a human.

offtopic.gif

offtopic.gif

Not going to discuss things with someone who tries to justify someone dismembering a woman.

offtopic.gif

Not going to discuss things with someone who tries to justify someone dismembering a woman.

We all have thoughts we know we can't or shouldn't act on. It seems unbelievable I would even need to explain this. You're going to ruin your day getting upset about this. I promise I won't do it if that makes you feel better.

What gets me is that often when people commit crimes like this they suddenly become a monk to repent their sin, crime of passion, somewhat like nom sod on KT. Wasn't he rejected by Hannah? Didn't he become a monk? Just my thoughts.

Yes, he did.

though a prolific success on tv forum with nearly 4000 posts

....women and monogamy...that is a fallacy.....

...studies with primates show that females will 'do it' up to 100x in an hour...with up to 2 dozen different partners.....

...of course the guy 'lost it'.....

...I guess the humiliation...etc...were too much for him to bear...and he snapped....

..horrific.....

...maybe she did come at him with a knife first.....

...all indications were that she had no respect for him whatsoever.....

...others will 'walk away'.... ???

...what would you do.....

.... foreigners have very little options...and would probably end up with nothing....

...sick ...sick...sick....and sad......

...and infidelity seems rampant.....

This is without a doubt the most sociopathic, misogynistic post I have yet read on here.

I hope you get professional help VERY soon......

You're Welcome!! smile.png

My wife,visits the local hair salon to have her grey bits done every now and then.I live in a reasonable size village and all the goss is learned from the 2 hairdressers there.I know who is banging whom,which of their husbands are scrooges and which ones are generous.I know which ladies colour their hair and the ones that dont.I do know that 95% want to know what sex is like with a felang.And it is true about Thai men and their private parts.Most of the women under 50 are unhappy with their thai spouses and are convinced that heaven ,is 1.8mtrs tall.Slim,with a body like Vin Diesel,white, and can breathe through his ears.The majority of them don't care about what their partners get up to,as long as they keep the money coming in.Even though i am married, i still get the come on from the lady that runs our local shop,shes been married 3 times,All died.giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif its like the old joke.Woman goes to the hair dressers,and the stylist says "the postman in this village reckons he's shagged every woman on this estate,except one" and the woman says " i bet its that snotty bitch at number 45"

have a nice day.

KKD

When I read the headline I thought it must have been done by someone I know. Thankfully not, as it's in the wrong district.

She must have been a bad bitch whoever did this terrible murder.

A warning, the women here are not always what they seem!!!

But I'm wasting my time giving anyone a warning...

beatdeadhorse.gif

Maybe the boyfriend was a bad unstable dude . You are not normal to kill and then dismember someone that is for sure.

Surprised she wasn't cooked with fava beans

served with a nice Chiante ?

The Nation had an article last week re the Spaniard dismemberment saga with this pearl of wisdom... (classic Thai-ness)

Thai psychologist Wanlop Piyamanotham has tried to explain the motive behind such a gruesome killing.
He said the perpetrator might have held a grudge against the victim and dismembered the body both to express rage and to conceal the crime. Studies have found that murderers who dismember their victims are characterised by a form of subconscious cruelty and can broadly be categorised into three different groups.

First are those familiar with dismemberment from their previous life experience - such as medical professionals or butchers. The latter group, who are familiar with butchering animals, might be desensitised to the act of dismemberment even if the corpse is that of a human.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Experts-reveal-psychology-of-killers-who-dismember-30278938.html

With all the murders I read about and some of the comments on different posts such as "does this not exist in your come countries" or similar, I was wondering if it is the media just reporting differently or if the rate really is high.

Wikipedia had a good statistics based on data from the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). Bottom Line is: Yes, murder exists also in other countries but the rate is much lower. If we look at the lowest 5 countries: Liechtenstein, Monaco, Singapore, Japan and Iceland, the highest rate (murders per 100,000 inhabitants) is 0.4.

Thailand is 5, but the information is from 2011 and I believe by now could be higher and it would be interesting to see current figures, since I have the feeling it badly increased in the last 2 years or so!

This IMO really should be a focus of the government and education system to get this rate and crimes down?

Certainly a prolific poster, as I see you also are, but what do you mean by 'success'? That you have both succeeded in being prolific posters on TV?

RIP special lady. I'm sure you have family that misses you very much and is deeply saddened.

Strange posts , some that follow on...... One is believing that is was some voodoo rite.... another brings up fava beans.....If these prove to be factual......does that mean that this method is the murderers Favo-Rite ???? way of offing someone ???? No Pun intended.

Leave the guy alone. It's a ****ing public forum. And you don't know the first thing about psychopathy, trust me.

When are they going to make thumb's down button here?

And for those people who have sympathy for a complete stranger of whom you know nothing about, why do you post, "RIP"? Rest in peace? What, are you as asininely superstitious as a bumpkin farmer?

"Rest in peace; we don't want your goblin spirit to wander the earth aimlessly...oh, maybe I should burn some spirit fed for you, or how about a new paper watch?"

Certainly a prolific poster, as I see you also are, but what do you mean by 'success'? That you have both succeeded in being prolific posters on TV?

nearly 4,000 posts - I want a medal

They have been spread over around 12 years though (I think I joined in 2003). That's a post a day. partytime2.gif

Leave the guy alone. It's a ****ing public forum. And you don't know the first thing about psychopathy, trust me.

When are they going to make thumb's down button here?

And for those people who have sympathy for a complete stranger of whom you know nothing about, why do you post, "RIP"? Rest in peace? What, are you as asininely superstitious as a bumpkin farmer?

"Rest in peace; we don't want your goblin spirit to wander the earth aimlessly...oh, maybe I should burn some spirit fed for you, or how about a new paper watch?"

So, if I understand correctly, you are the authority who gets to order others to refrain from commenting on overtly violent posts on said public forum, whilst all the while belittling someone else's efforts to express heartfelt sympathy for a gruesome murder victim.

Please keep posting, I am slowly learning the rules of this little slice of Heaven......

You're Welcome!! smile.png

Archived