Chiang Mai woman found quartered in bedroom on Valentines Day

webfact

Chiang Mai: Husband Admits Dismembering Wife After She Flirted With Another Man
Sukhumvit News

chiang-mai-dismembered-wife.jpg

CHIANG MAI -- Six dismembered and decomposing body parts were found on a burned mattress in a Chiang Mai house at the weekend, belonging to the victim Suree On-sanit, aged 46 and the owner of a massage spa.

Her husband, 41-year old Phiphat Kanthima, has allegedly confessed to the crime, reports the Nation, and was arrested after he was found posing as a monk at a local monastery on Monday evening.

Phiphat had lived with the victim for a number of years in Muang Chiang Mai district and had recently left Thailand to work in construction in Turkey. During his time away, he apparently sent Suree a portion of his earnings – thought to total around ฿1 million – which, upon his return back to Thailand, he discovered she had invested part of in her Jasmine Massage Spa. He believed the remainder of his earnings to be missing also.

Tensions came to a head of 4 February, according to the Bangkok Post, when Phiphat discovered a number of Line messages on Suree’s mobile phone that indicated she was having flirtatious conversations with another man. A fight broke out between the pair with Phiphat accusing Suree of sending his money to the other man. Phiphat claims that Suree drew a knife on him – when he tried to snatch it from her hands, it accidentally slipped and killed her.

Full Story: http://whatsonsukhumvit.com/husband-admits-dismembering-wife-for-flirting-with-another-man-in-chiang-mai/

whats-on-sukhumvit.png
-- (c) What's on Sukhumvit 2016-02-16

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phiphat claims that Suree drew a knife on him – when he tried to snatch it from her hands, it accidentally slipped and killed her.

The "accidental slip-and-kill knife" has found another victim. Why not enhance the knife's attributes by accusing it to also have accidentally dismembered the victim?

....ghastly ......

...she must have made someone very angry...

How about.....

".....ghastly.....

....he must be a really evil, sick and demented person"

What on earth in your mind could you consider she has done that makes someone angry enough to justify this as a proportional response?

drinking the last chang in the fridge....

seriously tho, looking at another man is enough for some thai men to lose it.

Husband Nabbed for Brutal Murder and Mutilation
by CityNews

husband-murderer-1024x682.jpg

CityNews – February 17th, the husband of Suree On-sanit, 46-year-old owner of Jasmine Thai massage and spa, has been arrested for her murder and mutilation. The body of Suree was found on Feb 14th, cut into six pieces and wrapped in slightly burned plastic.

On the February 15th, police found the victim’s husband at a dhamma retreat in San Sai district and questioned him. After questioning Phipat Kantima,42-year-old, he admitted to and confessed that he murdered his wife.

He said that he went to Turkey for five months to work and sent money home to his wife regularly. He returned occasionally but didn’t realise that his wife had invested all of their savings into a spa. He had been back for one month and was alerted to his wife’s phone’s Line chat message while his wife was in the shower and saw that she was having a romantic correspondence with another man.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/husband-nabbed-for-brutal-murder-and-mutilation/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2016-02-18

put yourself in his position:

He probably took on a large debt to an agency to get a job abroad. The job is laboring on construction sites in Turkey. A totally crap job. He worked hard, saved money and sent it home to his wife for their future. He gets back and discovers that she has squandered it on a 'spa' and other men. She's still seeing at least one of them.

I don't know about you, but my first thought would be to cut her up into pieces as well.

And that shows why you are a failure as a human.

though a prolific success on tv forum with nearly 4000 posts

Certainly a prolific poster, as I see you also are, but what do you mean by 'success'? That you have both succeeded in being prolific posters on TV?

nearly 4,000 posts - I want a medal

They have been spread over around 12 years though (I think I joined in 2003). That's a post a day. partytime2.gif

I have some sympathy for your position Loaded (not 4000 posts, the original one). The poor bastard was probably working 16 hours a day, living on starvation rations to save more money, sending all his dosh home to her, and she's draining another guy's, or maybe guys', spuds, and blowing everything he sends home, as well as the guy/s. It would take a lot of something to walk away, and unfortunately he didn't have it.

Very sad story.

I don't believe it makes him a failure as a human being....perhaps temporarily insane, certainly in a rage, at being let down so badly, and having nothing to show for his year/s of self deprivation in an attemp to make a better life for himself anf the one who betrayed him so badly.

See guys, no need for the constant hand-wringing on TVF that you are are badly done by, either by your Thai wife or gf, Thai husbands get the dirty end of the stick as well. Mind you I don't prescribe to his means of revenge. Despite her callous behavior she did not deserve her end, and I hope he gets his just rewards.

Archived