Need help - KL vise refused

I had 4 tourist visas in my passport none of them were from KL.

They asked for all kinds of things, tortured me for like 3 hours with papers.

Ticket to Thailand, proof of address at Thailand, cred card slips..etc

I had all except cred card slips, and after 2 hours she gave me some number to call her "boss".

i called him, guy didnt even allowed me to explain the situation, he yelled '"you have all requirements on the website, why come if you dont have all papers" and hung on me.

The thing to be worse, i booked ticket back to Thailand, i booked hotel in KL for 2 nights and the worst thing i have return ticket home at mid April from Hat Yai- Bangkok then from Bangkok- Moscow..then Moscow -Belgrade. She didn't even wanted to look at that. So i wasted 300ringit in kl for nothing, and she suggested me to try Penang or Kota Bharu.

So now i am in Penang tomorrow going to submit, and i had one single visa here already last year. I really don't know what to do if penang fails since i know Kota Bharu isnt even worth trying.

Do you ahve any tips fro submitting in Penang, i am staying in guesthouse and the owner usually takes me to the embassy said i have decent chance of geting it since i have return ticket, but still i am worried what if..?

Do you think booking plane ticket from Penang to hat Yai would have any impact since i already have 2 plane tickets to show.

Edited by DejanD

You chose one of the most difficult places in which to obtain a visa.

Penang will probably issue you with a single entry tourist visa but if not your only option would be to enter Thailand using a visa exempt entry and then attempt to obtain a visa in Laos.

Edited by sunnyjim5

Penang will probably issue you with a single entry tourist visa but if not your only option would be to enter Thailand using a visa exempt entry and then attempt to obtain a visa in Laos.

The problem is i am from Croatia and i am not on the list of countries that can get visa exemption. :(

The problem is i am from Croatia and i am not on the list of countries that can get visa exemption. sad.png

Lets hope that Penang issue the visa otherwise you will have to fly elsewhere to try to obtain a visa.

• 6 months later...