Police deny torturing Bangkok bombing suspect

webfact

I wouldn't swap a bucket of p1ss for his future, will die long before he gets anywhere near completing any sentence. If he is alive 5 years later I will be truly amazed.

Yeah, and this is just what will happen to the lawyer. Imagine what will happen to defendant!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody will ever believe that authorities would decide who they want held responible and then frame/fabricate/manipulate/convienently lose evidence to suit and avoid the effort of a thorough investigation.

The problem is, even if they do catch the guilty perp nobody believes them because due process is never adhered to as they fight crime with crime.

Sorry, but i dont get this.The guy is a /or said to be a Muslim radical.He maybe/.is guilty of planting a bomb killing people.If the man is a Muslim radical,wouldnt he be wanting to die and go to Paradise,see Allah,claim his 72 virgin's? etc.So, knowing that he could get the death penalty(which as a radical muslim he would accept,because they are not afraid and want to die)Why would he deny that he is guilty.Surely he would want to be a martyr for Islam,one of the glorious.But he claims he was tortured,by admitting his guilt he would have avoided torture.(unless the bib want to hurt him anyway for doing what he did)

Can someone please (in simple wording) explain to me how this works 'cos i'm a bit confused.blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

Our dear friends in Guantanamo Bay defined that waterboarding is not torture . so therefore we did not torture the suspect.

On another note - give me total control over ANY human being (and preferably also their family) and I will give you either a signed confession to the JFK shooting - or a corpse, even if they weren't born before 1964

Justified pressure maybe a better way to discribe abuse ( IF ) it was perpetrated in this case, wanting to stop any acomplices who may have also planned more bombings, the fear and pressure driving those interrogators would have been immense

trying to ascertain the truth and ( STOP ) more innocent carnage, He still has his eyes and fingers and is walking , still breathing free air and eating tax payers money,

I am not surprised at the claim from his lawyer , what else could he have said ," something like my client is innocent "

Justified pressure? I believe that the Spanish Inquisition, gestapo, NKVD, KGB and other visious organisations have used that defence over the years.

The end justifies the means if the end gets us the answer we want. Torture always gets the answer it is seeking it's true.

To claim it finds the truth though is laughably naive and utter BS.

A totally diferent context ,

Dave of KK...you are a comolete bigot abd ignorant not confused mate.You had better do some researcg or reading.Oh that might be too much for your brain.BTW,am going to be in KK visiting my Thai Bird April 1st. Let me meet you over coffee not a shandy

Mickymouse

Justified pressure maybe a better way to discribe abuse ( IF ) it was perpetrated in this case, wanting to stop any acomplices who may have also planned more bombings, the fear and pressure driving those interrogators would have been immense

trying to ascertain the truth and ( STOP ) more innocent carnage, He still has his eyes and fingers and is walking , still breathing free air and eating tax payers money,

I am not surprised at the claim from his lawyer , what else could he have said ," something like my client is innocent "

Justified pressure? I believe that the Spanish Inquisition, gestapo, NKVD, KGB and other visious organisations have used that defence over the years.

The end justifies the means if the end gets us the answer we want. Torture always gets the answer it is seeking it's true.

That's what they all say.

The client informs his lawyer that he was tortured and the lawyer raises his concerns. Now he faces prosecution for simply representing his client as best as possible. Sounds like corruption and an attempt to tie the hands of the defence and stack all the cards for the prosecution.

who cares he is guilty of killing many good people ( as it is him in the CCTV footage ) wish they had tortured him longer another example of muslim agression and wrong interpretation of the koran , as i say the koran needs to be written again and make it clear that killing people is wrong and any muslim that does should be stripped of being a muslim

Members of all faiths or no faith at all kill.

This is the part that sticks in my craw...

"Sriwarah said he’s ordered Schoochart’s statements be investigated, saying the lawyer will be criminally charged if they conclude he intended to defame the police or nation."

I'm no judge, so I won't judge the defendant. I believe everybody is entitled to a rigorous defense, but that can obviously never happen in Thailand.

It's EXACTLY the same as the B2 case in Samui which was a complete circus act, replete with clowns.

The defense lawyer is being threatened.

That, in my opinion is a HUMONGOUS crime.

"After that the officers who told me to admit to being the person in the (CCTV) pictures, which were shown to me by the officers who kept saying that if I do not admit to being the man in the yellow shirt who set the bomb at the Erawan Shrine at Ratchaprasong intersection, I would be sent back to the government of China.

“I refused to admit anything because I did not do anything wrong and was not the man in the picture, so I was punched in my stomach several times by the officer who served as the English interpreter and threatened by saying they will kill me if I do not confess.

“Sometimes some of the officers would tell me that they will send me back to the Chinese authorities, and let loose a military dog to bark and threaten me at a close distance all the time.

Source: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1455613757&section=12

Its funny how every criminal is playing the torture card. I believe the thai police on this one.

The Thai cops can't find their asses with both hands.

There is absolutely a 50/50 chance this guy is guilty/innocent......but I'm sure he'll be found guilty.

Its funny how every criminal is playing the torture card. I believe the thai police on this one.

The Thai cops can't find their asses with both hands.

There is absolutely a 50/50 chance this guy is guilty/innocent......but I'm sure he'll be found guilty.

They found bomb making equipment in his residence. Why would someone rent a house in a shit part of neighborhood where there is no nightlife action nearby? This guy is one of the people responsible for getting bunch of innocent people killed.

I say he deserves to be tortured.

I in all honesty, I got no sympathy for this terrorist and care nothing about his present or future. Terrorists deserve no sympathy ever!

Good policy....if you're a terrorist too.

i personally don't wish to be tarred with the same brush and believe EVERYONE is entitled to due process and that includes presumption of innocence....

"If by pressure "could have resulted in stopping the bombing or aircrafts going into the twin towers and all the other instances of terror and carnage , i am sure all those people who have involuntary been removed from this earth early and would surely have liked to have spent more time with their loved ones , would gladly say why was not pressure applied to gain the information, lines get blurred in war, ( this is a war) decent humans can have a debate disagree , storm out call the opposition a <deleted>### num skull or what ever derogatory remarks they use in descriptive words, Calling wolf all the time on Thai police whenever a high profile case is followed by the media, good cop bad cop if it saves the innocent. (During the world war 2)

once the code was broken on the german u boats the British held back the information that they had broken the codes, so how many lives were lost due to this information being kept secret, CONTEX is different but the squeeze was on, so don't quote history to me, means of information gathered that saves lives is an acceptable unfortunate part of human existence in this current climate and into the foreseeable future, I don't like it, I am against it , but until humans can accept other humans for what they are i see NO END.

"If by pressure "could have resulted in stopping the bombing or aircrafts going into the twin towers and all the other instances of terror and carnage , i am sure all those people who have involuntary been removed from this earth early and would surely have liked to have spent more time with their loved ones , would gladly say why was not pressure applied to gain the information, lines get blurred in war, ( this is a war) decent humans can have a debate disagree , storm out call the opposition a <deleted>### num skull or what ever derogatory remarks they use in descriptive words, Calling wolf all the time on Thai police whenever a high profile case is followed by the media, good cop bad cop if it saves the innocent. (During the world war 2)

once the code was broken on the german u boats the British held back the information that they had broken the codes, so how many lives were lost due to this information being kept secret, CONTEX is different but the squeeze was on, so don't quote history to me, means of information gathered that saves lives is an acceptable unfortunate part of human existence in this current climate and into the foreseeable future, I don't like it, I am against it , but until humans can accept other humans for what they are i see NO END.

Phrase it how you like. Create any scenario you wish. Pull out all and any justification you can.

The fact is torture is wrong. It is unreliable information extracted through pain, humiliation and unjustifiable violence.

To base your legal system on such systems of crime solving is idiotic.

To say torture gets results is true, to say it gets accurate and reliable results is BS.

Torture is a small price to pay to uncover more details about Muslims who want to kill discriminatory. Perfect answer by the police. The world will be a better place without Islam.

Nonsense.

Torture finds what it wants to find.

It is the use of violence to extract results.

It has nothing to do with finding the truth.

The world would be a better place without the scum who use torture.

So if the guy is found innocent, then he would be able to sue the police for defamation??

Technically,..?? .that would be interesting and great to see...!!! but impossible the way the Thai justice system works...!

First of all, I doubt he could be found innocent after all the pressure the Police put in this case...and the loss of face system...

Regards.

“Adem (Karadag) confessed willingly to placing the bomb at Erawan Shrine himself,” Schoochart says in the video.

“He said Abdullah Abdullahman, who helped him enter the country, ordered him to do it.”

facepalm.gif clap2.gif

Where is he and the other 14 suspects wanted, Turkish authorities dont seem to be helping in sending the Thai girl and husband back.

What abut all the passports they found, were they linked to the arab passport maker just nabbed in Chatchoensao???.Seems the police ,once obtaining a confession and a reward --- say end of story.

The River murder with the Spaniard seems to be a closed case now with the Thai GFand the Male Thai set free without mention of where the money is that Artur and the Thais helping him to withdraw it went.

My moneys on the envelope ,it went into a brown envelpoe now marked as evidence ,sorry reward. wai2.gif

Archived