BANGKOK 25 April 2019 23:13
vcpilot

A freediving course?

I'd like to learn to freedive. Are there any freedive courses offered anywhere close to Pattaya?

For Sure Mermaids in Pattaya, but there must be many more offering this.

Thanks stevenl for your input. I perused their website, and while they do offer various types of scuba courses, freediving courses (diving without scuba gear) weren't mentioned. I wonder if they offer those only on request.

If you find what you are looking for make sure the instructor is qualified and has a work permit !

Also ensure any boat which is used is licensed and carries a full set of emergency equipment including oxygen supplies.

Thanks stevenl for your input. I perused their website, and while they do offer various types of scuba courses, freediving courses (diving without scuba gear) weren't mentioned. I wonder if they offer those only on request.

Did you ask any of the DC's there?

Did you ask any of the DC's there?

I haven't asked yet. I'm planning to do the advanced padi course with mermaids later this month, so i'll ask around at that time.

Hi, Im arriving Pattaya mid September. Experienced freediver and looking for training. Did you find anyone in Pattaya/Jomtien area?

Best regards 

Phay

On 8/28/2016 at 3:01 PM, Phay said:

Hi, Im arriving Pattaya mid September. Experienced freediver and looking for training. Did you find anyone in Pattaya/Jomtien area?

I just asked a few people, but didn't find anything yet. Did you have better luck?