Man confesses to 'seducing' 300 school boys, Thai police say

webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Often the case here on TV that when there is a news story about a man being charged with offences such as this, that there will be numerous posts calling for the accused to be castrated, tortured, executed etc.

Then there are often the few usual suspects that will be saying what about 'innocent until proven guilty' and 'what about his rights' or 'maybe there was a good reason' that made him do what he did, and generally being more concerned about the rigths of the accused than those of the victims.

Strangely the second group of comments seem to be completely missing in this case.. I wonder why that could be? It couldn't possibly be because he is a Thai and not an American or westerner could it?? Surely not....

This is just a drop of water in the ocean. Thousands of thai boys are being abused in schools all over thailand. Not only by teachers, but by other students.

There is a long painful road ahead for thailand, if they choose to open this can of worms.

We did it in the west. The churches, the teachers, the scout camp volunteers, the orphanagesame . It was an epidemic that we could no longer turn a blind eye to.

Good luck thailand.

Not only in schools, not only boys but also girls at home even by relatives. Most fatal if by parents or forced to prostitution.

sex offenders are particularly difficult and resistant to treatment which is why many societies have found ways to contain them while in prison and even after release.

judging by the appearance and demeanor of some farangs significant others it is apparent thailand has no bestiality laws.

Often the case here on TV that when there is a news story about a man being charged with offences such as this, that there will be numerous posts calling for the accused to be castrated, tortured, executed etc.

Then there are often the few usual suspects that will be saying what about 'innocent until proven guilty' and 'what about his rights' or 'maybe there was a good reason' that made him do what he did, and generally being more concerned about the rigths of the accused than those of the victims.

Strangely the second group of comments seem to be completely missing in this case.. I wonder why that could be? It couldn't possibly be because he is a Thai and not an American or westerner could it?? Surely not....

well, guilty of seduction, I didnt realize there was such a law

When the sexual preference of a 23 year old is so strongly directed at this number of young boys he clearly has a major mental health problem. Punitive measures are never going to stop him. When he is eventually released he will become a serial reoffender.

If society deems his crime to be so heinious then life long imprisonment is the only course of action that can be taken.

This is just a drop of water in the ocean. Thousands of thai boys are being abused in schools all over thailand. Not only by teachers, but by other students.

There is a long painful road ahead for thailand, if they choose to open this can of worms.

We did it in the west. The churches, the teachers, the scout camp volunteers, the orphanagesame . It was an epidemic that we could no longer turn a blind eye to.

Good luck thailand.

If it "WAS an epidemic that we could no longer turn a blind eye to". Then why are you still turning a blind eye to the fact that it still does exists in the same proportions in the Western world. Taking the moral high ground and denial will not eradicate it.

sex offenders are particularly difficult and resistant to treatment which is why many societies have found ways to contain them while in prison and even after release.

judging by the appearance and demeanor of some farangs significant others it is apparent thailand has no bestiality laws.

OOOOOH, That is a bit bitchy!!

No need for a tial, he looks guilty enough to me!

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

I trust you are already a volunteer with the Thai Police, helping them arrest thousands of criminals, since you have such a precious gift. Looking at people and knowing that they are guilty, why bother with tials too?

Aaahhhh a MAN is guilty. Never stated it is a Thai man. Now if it was a farang then that would be the headline!

There is pointing here, to the tenth degree! Best perp pointing picture ever.... And at what appears to be a Thai man (or similar ethnicity)

No need for a tial, he looks guilty enough to me!

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

I trust you are already a volunteer with the Thai Police, helping them arrest thousands of criminals, since you have such a precious gift. Looking at people and knowing that they are guilty, why bother with tials too?

Insightful....

But when all's said and done, I think the RTP have more than enough men, looking at people, and knowing that they are guilty.... So not such a special gift

And to be fair... Trials do seem to be a waste of time in LOS

Aaahhhh a MAN is guilty. Never stated it is a Thai man. Now if it was a farang then that would be the headline!

you realize this is a thai news forum, right? So it would be logical to assume that of otherwise mentioned, the article is about a thai person, no? I don't think on the USA they mention in every story that out is about an American, nor in Australian papers that it's about an Australian. Yet in most places if the story is about a non native, just like here in Thailand, they would mention it, no?

Yes but then the opportunity would be missed to have a go at the people whose country we choose to live in

And the end purpose of doing so is what?blink.png

Is it just me, ok everything aside, enough with all this finger pointing

business, the guy is in centre shot handcuffed, could it be i could be

looking at the person holding the broom in the corner and think they

did it, how childish are they...

post-141778-0-32070800-1455884431_thumb.

Place his penis on a large metal anvil and strike repeatedly with a large mash hammer this should be a good deterrent to discourage him from offending again with small children, and bar him from entering Thailand again for at least 10 years

"..bar him from entering Thailand again for at least 10 years"

That's interesting. As a Thai citizen, where do you propose he be banned to? The USA or UK?rolleyes.gif

4th reply to this topic and already the Thai vs. Falang pedophile card has been used...

A pedophile is a pedophile irrespective of his nationality!

I'm just glad this guy was caught. 23 years old and he has already abused 300 boys. I hope he gets his time behind bars!

I'm somewhat baffled how he managed to abuse 300 boys before being detected.

There are a number of examples of Catholic paedophile priests who were protected by Church authorities, perhaps that was happening here too.

Although with the amount of p###y available in Thailand, the guy has to be seriously bent to prefer boys.

This is a disease. It needs to be treated, although that is very difficult and with a high rate of recidivism. What is really disturbing is that 300 have suffered this (and some will go on to become abusers themselves) before the story comes to light. In part that comes from the reluctance for parents to engage in any kind of dialogue about sex, appropriate or otherwise, with their kids.

It's easy to crucify this guy but doing so will not make the issue go away.

Its God or nature who gave him the urge for young boys ,so she/he i would find at least half responsible .Why do people never consider this aspect .Just be glad that each of you were not born with the same evil sexual urges .

While not attempting to excuse him any way, here's something to think about: the guy was less than 10 years older than his "victims" (how many of you can say that about your spouse?), and they weren't infants, toddlers or pre-pubescent children. They were sexually-mature teenagers no younger than some of the girls you sometime find working in bars that many of you undoubtedly frequent.

Archived