Man confesses to 'seducing' 300 school boys, Thai police say

webfact

This is just a drop of water in the ocean. Thousands of thai boys are being abused in schools all over thailand. Not only by teachers, but by other students.

There is a long painful road ahead for thailand, if they choose to open this can of worms.

We did it in the west. The churches, the teachers, the scout camp volunteers, the orphanagesame . It was an epidemic that we could no longer turn a blind eye to.

Good luck thailand.

And they still turn a blind eye to all persons working with or contact with children including Thai's having a police clearance W.W.C check

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just a drop of water in the ocean. Thousands of thai boys are being abused in schools all over thailand. Not only by teachers, but by other students.

There is a long painful road ahead for thailand, if they choose to open this can of worms.

We did it in the west. The churches, the teachers, the scout camp volunteers, the orphanagesame . It was an epidemic that we could no longer turn a blind eye to.

Good luck thailand.

Was?..it still is.

Yes, I stand corrected.

Still is.

Aaahhhh a MAN is guilty. Never stated it is a Thai man. Now if it was a farang then that would be the headline!

Stupid post. This is Thailand so why should the papers state that it is a Thai man? If it were a farang, then that is a worse case as he/she has no business here.

Stupid post?

Maybe you should reflect upon your own ridiculous position that one abuser of children is worse than another on the basis of nationality, before levelling accusations of stupidity.

Aaahhhh a MAN is guilty. Never stated it is a Thai man. Now if it was a farang then that would be the headline!

Yes I agree with you, Chanabodin “Ja” Nikulkan doesn't sound like a Thai man,

more like an Eskimo's name.....

".........more like an Eskimo's name....."

You are very Inuitive to have figured that out. rolleyes.gif

Assuming these activities did not take place in a day or a week this leaves me with the question if the parents of six boys went to police because they were not satisfied with the upgrades of their offspring's grades after some time?

That is a completely ridiculous assertion, and implies that the parents were ok with the abuse under certain conditions. This clown was not a teacher, but a fellow student, and afterwards someone who passed himself off as a person of authority, or something of that sort.

He simply needs to be executed. And if that is not possible, life in prison, where he would find a warm reception from his fellow inmates, who would go out of their way to make him feel very welcome. Instead of being called Father Ja, his name would be changed to Pooying Ja. Come over here baby Ja.

I can't believe you think it should say Thai man when we are in Thailand and it's a Thai forum and a Thai newspaper. What is more worrying is the fact that 26 people liked what you wrote!

Good luck thailand.

I sometimes wonder if I am abnormal because sexually I'm only interested in females over twenty years old or OK the odd one nineteen.

Why not face the facts, Pedophiles are everywhere, people from all walks of life, teachers, priests, rabbis, monks, politicians, celebrities, from one end of the spectrum to the other. There are even female Pedophiles.

There are no absolute ways to protect children from sexual predictors except for warning them of the dangers and what to watch out for. But in our modern day societies it`s too easy to become paranoid and then all men can become suspect mostly because of fear pushed by the media. There has to be a line drawn somewhere.

• 2 years later...
15 minutes ago, Different said:

The accuser him self was sexually abused when he was a child otherwise why would he be interested in young boys. Just a thought.

Aah i get it. I was abused as a child, so i got this urge to abuse children. What nonsense. On the other hand, he should be more considerate and prevent other children from being abused.

1 minute ago, saakura said:

Aah i get it. I was abused as a child, so i got this urge to abuse children. What nonsense. On the other hand, he should be more considerate and prevent other children from being abused.

Well, you grew up stronger, more sincere and understanding but some might not.

Archived