Chiang Mai: 100 armed police arrest foreigners for not carrying passports

rooster59

Love all these Elephant experts trying to explain what happened... Why not just chalk it up to "Sheet Happens". Maybe the elephant was just having a bad day or maybe someone had just tossed him a banana with a hot pepper stuffed inside. An infinite number of unknown reasons could have set it off.

I'm trying my hardest to understand what an elephant has got to do with armed police and passports!

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love all these Elephant experts trying to explain what happened... Why not just chalk it up to "Sheet Happens". Maybe the elephant was just having a bad day or maybe someone had just tossed him a banana with a hot pepper stuffed inside. An infinite number of unknown reasons could have set it off.

I'm trying my hardest to understand what an elephant has got to do with armed police and passports!

Maybe the poster was responding to one of the stories about an elephant killing someone. I saw that there was such a case recently at the Chiang Mai Zoo, not to be confused with Chiang Mai's Zoe Bar. Just a guess, of course. It could be a case of not wearing one's reading glasses.

Oh well, live and learn.

Sometimes you can see the need for drug testing :P

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Archived