Gals from internet dating getting commission from restaurants?

atyclb

I just sent this little hottie a message on TF telling her how beautiful she was and i wanted to get to know her.

She responded. Sure, if you can take care of me with money.

I responded back. Sure, I can take care of you with money if you can take care of me with sex.

Suffice it to say she didn't respond back.

Well at least i still have my money.

OMG, is it possible,,,,,,, a TF girl may want her "money for nothing and checks for free" ???

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just sent this little hottie a message on TF telling her how beautiful she was and i wanted to get to know her.

She responded. Sure, if you can take care of me with money.

I responded back. Sure, I can take care of you with money if you can take care of me with sex.

Suffice it to say she didn't respond back.

Well at least i still have my money.

What price dignity, though?

My dates usually get treated to a serving of grilled chicken with sticky rice as a test. if it's good enough for me, it ought to be good enough for them, too. If they frown, they are not worth my time, I get rid of them as fast as I can and continue with my happy life - sans potential leech. Luckily, I think with my brain and not my... well, you know.

When I was single and dating I would offer them the choice between somewhere expensive and somewhere cheap, if they didn't want to go to the expensive place because they would feel out of place then I wouldn't bother with them any further.

You can tell a lot about what sort of family they are from by who they feel comfortable around.

And a relationship where your partner doesn't like going to the places you like going, is not going to work, even if you don't mind slumming it sometimes.

interesting perspective. would you not place value on a girls humility and feeling uncomfortable with you spending 10- 20,000 baht for dinner on a date?

if she is educated, progressive and worldly she will likely know restaurants that have value for nice food and affordability. theres tons of such restaurants in bangkok.

me personally, if a good (wealthy) good friend invited me to sirocco or equivalent i'd flat out refuse. would not be comfortable at all. that is a good friend. a near stranger and its an even easier decision.

fyi, i have traveled extensively throught europe and believe i know good food and value. very nice food in france and italy.

in the past i was involved academically at one of the highly esteemed medical schools in bkk. sometime a group of senior female physicians took me to dinner. you know what, the places they knew had great food and not even snobby arrogant or overpriced. we also ate street food; papaya salad, bbq chicken, sticky rice and "loving it"

i also know a thai gal at management level for a japanese company that can only eat limited thai food. does not feel comfortable in any such high end restaurant.

just out of curiousity it sure seems Bocuse restaurant in America is a much better(lower priced) deal than sirocco. paul bocuse is a reasonable solid name in fine dining.

http://www.bocuserestaurant.com/menus/

If she is educated, progressive and worldly she would not say that somewhere was "too hiso" and she didn't want to go there.

If she is from the lower classes no amount of money or being with my is going to make higher class Thais view her as anything but lower class.

When I was looking for a girlfriend it was also important that her family and mine would be a good fit. No point marrying someone if their parents and yours can't even communicate or relate to each other.

Generally speaking, for a Thai person to really be educated, progressive and worldly they have to have come from at least a middle class, or upper middle class family, of course there may be some exceptions but you are unlikely to find a poor farmer's daughter from the provinces who would have those traits.

Anyone who pays 10000b for dinner on a first date need their head testing!!

Once you have done this, it will be expected every time you eat out, no way back.

If you do the opposite, you can soon weedle out the money grabbers from the decent ones who want you for you and not your money.

Once you have found the good one, you can progress into taking her for more expensive dates as and when you choose.

Starting with expensive dates you will not be able to go the opposite direction and in time, the farang will be stuck in a very frustrating situation.

I find these farang that have to show wealth either have one of two things, maybe both . . . a very low self esteem so they need to flash the cash OR a chewed up bazooka joe inside their pants

My dates usually get treated to a serving of grilled chicken with sticky rice as a test. if it's good enough for me, it ought to be good enough for them, too. If they frown, they are not worth my time, I get rid of them as fast as I can and continue with my happy life - sans potential leech. Luckily, I think with my brain and not my... well, you know.

When I was single and dating I would offer them the choice between somewhere expensive and somewhere cheap, if they didn't want to go to the expensive place because they would feel out of place then I wouldn't bother with them any further.

You can tell a lot about what sort of family they are from by who they feel comfortable around.

And a relationship where your partner doesn't like going to the places you like going, is not going to work, even if you don't mind slumming it sometimes.

interesting perspective. would you not place value on a girls humility and feeling uncomfortable with you spending 10- 20,000 baht for dinner on a date?

if she is educated, progressive and worldly she will likely know restaurants that have value for nice food and affordability. theres tons of such restaurants in bangkok.

me personally, if a good (wealthy) good friend invited me to sirocco or equivalent i'd flat out refuse. would not be comfortable at all. that is a good friend. a near stranger and its an even easier decision.

fyi, i have traveled extensively throught europe and believe i know good food and value. very nice food in france and italy.

in the past i was involved academically at one of the highly esteemed medical schools in bkk. sometime a group of senior female physicians took me to dinner. you know what, the places they knew had great food and not even snobby arrogant or overpriced. we also ate street food; papaya salad, bbq chicken, sticky rice and "loving it"

i also know a thai gal at management level for a japanese company that can only eat limited thai food. does not feel comfortable in any such high end restaurant.

just out of curiousity it sure seems Bocuse restaurant in America is a much better(lower priced) deal than sirocco. paul bocuse is a reasonable solid name in fine dining.

http://www.bocuserestaurant.com/menus/

If she is educated, progressive and worldly she would not say that somewhere was "too hiso" and she didn't want to go there.

If she is from the lower classes no amount of money or being with my is going to make higher class Thais view her as anything but lower class.

When I was looking for a girlfriend it was also important that her family and mine would be a good fit. No point marrying someone if their parents and yours can't even communicate or relate to each other.

Generally speaking, for a Thai person to really be educated, progressive and worldly they have to have come from at least a middle class, or upper middle class family, of course there may be some exceptions but you are unlikely to find a poor farmer's daughter from the provinces who would have those traits.

when i was living in the usa, in our group of friends was a thai chinese medical graduate that did a psychiatry residency in america and was practicing also. she wouldnt go to some restaurants because they were pretentious, overpriced, and or tourist traps.

education, progressiveness, travel has been known to induce wisdom, value and humility.

we should all have a look at sirocco on tripadvisor. see the positive reviews and the negatives. again, eating at Bocuse (world famous french chef) restaurant in USA no less is a much better deal and value than sirocco bangkok.

there are stupendous negative reviews that seem quite credible that will have you rolling on the floor.

for me, if the gal does not have humility, wisdom, value and is down to earth all bets are off.

i know in thai society (image over substance) it is not so easy to encounter.

ps; i'm not sure the average expat in thailand is losing sleep about if the girl he's dating will click with mom and dad

An internet dating site ... in Bangkok? Are you serious?

There are bars in BKK where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a woman who could EASILY be a model back in Farangland!

Very few of the girls in Bangkok are tall enough to be models in the West.

The ones that are that tall? They're not girls...

This one is 172 cm ... dynamite comes in small packages mate ...

And I suppose if you want to be ridiculously literal about the height ... up to you ... handsum man .. but compared to this actual Thai model .. Western girls are barking dogs.

post-145190-0-33770100-1456563485_thumb.

There are bars in BKK where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a woman who could EASILY be a model back in Farangland!

And I suppose if you want to be ridiculously literal about the height ... up to you ... handsum man .. but compared to this actual Thai model .. Western girls are barking dogs.

"Western girls are barking dogs."

You are right, next time i visit colombia i will take dog food

post-55427-0-40533800-1456566600_thumb.j

post-55427-0-31193900-1456566631_thumb.j

I know that some guys try to impress these girls with a nice expensive restaurant as they can not relay on any other personal attribute. Many of these guys, which I know a few, are really losers but with the right gold digger can make some progress. Hahaha... Or at least get taken advantage of .... Perhaps the OP is referring to one of these girls who have been with one of those losers and now hope to find another chump.

1k baht or perhaps a little more for a first meeting meal is enough any more you are sending the wrong message. This is unless she is a rich person herself but for a normal girl 1k is enough. Not counting drinks of course or perhaps a bottle of wine.

Money should never be the main motivator in starting a relationship.

See more of her here:

http://www.4shared.com/all-images/MhR3DIeJ/MAE_THAI_MODEL_at_Boomerang_Vi.html?locale=de

IMO, not remotely attractive: she's gormless-looking, plasticky and a tad overweight. Women like this are self-centered gold diggers. Avoid.

mae_thai_model_at_boomerang_vi.jpg

MAE_THAI_MODEL_at_Boomerang_Vi.jpg

Not out to impress?

I would decline the more expensive suggestions (restaurants), and opt for Sizzler. I hate the protocol at those 5 star venues. A place like Sizzler allows you freedom to move around (salad bar) and is more relaxed. One thousand baht should cover most everyone. I would let her order anything, then I would just get the salad bar or lunch special. Chances are, she won't finish her main course if you encourage her to all the salads. Nothing goes to waste...and you don't have to sit on a plastic stool. It's a little step up for a first date...which might help. Buffets (no menu) are also a good idea.

See more of her here:

http://www.4shared.com/all-images/MhR3DIeJ/MAE_THAI_MODEL_at_Boomerang_Vi.html?locale=de

IMO, not remotely attractive: she's gormless-looking, plasticky and a tad overweight. Women like this are self-centered gold diggers. Avoid.

mae_thai_model_at_boomerang_vi.jpg

looks like a standard nana bkk hooker, perhaps beer bar or disco fleelance. the pics i posted are models from colombia. might you perceive any differences?

Last nigh got dragged to a big bkk sukhumwit disco, tons of girls and lots of cigarette smoke. since it was saturday night (weekend) and presume gals that did not have to work the next day, there seemed to be larger variety as opposed to the standard working girls. then my mind and thought transcended and carried me straight to the online dating world, its as if our worldsfused and became one. all the so called "good girls. non bar girls" out for some reimbursed dating, or dating with benefits.

Profile of the day. I x'd out names

"Bisexual" Looking for F&H Let's chat!I'm not want serious relation just short relation better for me ???

I'm Mxx 23years old live in Sriracha (Chonburi). I had baby already(It's make me have strecht mark on tummy and saggy breasts) Now i have relation with my gf (lesbian more bisexual). She is lovely and she understand me everythings "I love Her" We like to travel together, Maybe you con join us if you want ^^

I'm looking for man who want to have special time or new experience with us. But you must "Good guy, Good Heart, Good money, Good take care, Polite, Gentlemen, Open mind, Easy talk and Easy going.

Please not ask for free sex or cheap sex from me!

Anyone still use the TF site? And if so has it changed that much since? As I said the last time I was there was when the iPhone 4s was new. But I guess to be fair there are gold diggers on all of the dating type sites, pictures of other people is a classic as well. Has anyone ever gone to meet someone to find they have been duped by a picture that was not who you thought? I got that once haha makes for an interesting story.

It's different bc online dating is more spread out. Five years ago I met ten girls a day on that site and was shagging three of em per week. Cute ones too. Now Im lucky if one of em replies per day, and they're rarely lookers.

It's an online brothel.

not

sure if this is good or bad but it sure get annoying receiving messages looking for customers. TF does not do anything either after they are reported as inappropriate.

Archived