Сhange oil in gearbox

Romka

How about a Toyota dealership. One at the end of the bypass road on the right, another 2 3 in Phuket Town. Google for directions.

Thank you! The price is not too high? When I spoke about a broken headlight, it was several times more expensive than in the other garage. However, it was in chiang mai

Thank you! The price is not too high? When I spoke about a broken headlight, it was several times more expensive than in the other garage. However, it was in chiang mai

Mmmm ... this is Phuket, one of the most expensive provinces ..

We don't have a Toyota, wife has an Isuzu and she has tried local mechanics, but now back to Isuzu this past year and I have to say the price of that dealer is very competitive.

Mmmm ... this is Phuket, one of the most expensive provinces ..

We don't have a Toyota, wife has an Isuzu and she has tried local mechanics, but now back to Isuzu this past year and I have to say the price of that dealer is very competitive.

I have a Nissan and I was always going to the Nissan dealer and they were good, had 5 guys doing my brake job, then they disappeared for a while before they built the new one on Chao Fa West. So I found a good independent guy on Cha Fa East. If you go towards Phuket Town from Chalong Circle he's on the left next to the first stoplight after the circle. He did my rear brake cylinders as I guess the dealer didn't! Also my ball joints on the front end and new hand brake cables as they were sticking. Decent price for the original equipment parts and inexpensive labor. I had my clutch go out on the road and I called him, he came to where I had broken down and fixed it. If the OP want's his number, PM me or just go to his shop.

What makes you think that the oil needs changing ? Most auto gearboxes these days have oil that is designed for the life of the gearbox or very high mileage I know the Toyota ones do. Manual even m ore so

I have 120 000 km. when I’ve bought this car it was 110 000. Some man told me that oil must be changed in 80 000 km. However, unfortunately he has it wasn’t. He told me that gearbox has wrong behaviors now. Therefore, I am not sure I have to do or not…

As said before we need a bit more information here. Is the gearbox manual or automatic ? What exactly do you mean by " Has the wrong behaviour " 120,000 km isn't high mileage unless the car is only year or so old ?

thank you for replay.

Gearbox automatic. 2009 year. " Has the wrong behaviour " - I don't full understand too.

Archived