Grown man destroys 8 cars outside mom's office in demand for THB800,000

webfact

Grown man destroys 8 cars outside mom's office in demand for THB800,000
By Coconuts Bangkok

smashed_car.jpg
The latest victim said her car was smashed yesterday. Screenshot: Manager

SRI SAKET: -- In the past seven weeks, a 20-year-old Sri Saket man has destroyed eight cars parked at the governmental office where his mom works in a cry for attention and cash.

Lokanya Onwan, an accountant at the Sri Saket Educational Office, became the latest victim of the man identified only as “Jay” after he allegedly smashed the rear windshield of her Toyota Altis yesterday with a brick.

Staff member Boonchuai Rodniam told the police Jay, whose mom works at the office, threatened to smash 10 cars until his mom gives him THB800,000 cash to buy a big bike.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/02/23/grown-man-destroys-8-cars-outside-moms-office-demand-thb800000

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-02-23

Shame on RPT for not getting any better in upholding the laws... nothing done about the culprit because his daddy is a senior police officer! Maybe report this to Prayut and company to show that the corruption in RTP is still running deep...

This fear of the families of influential people and the impunity they enjoy is replicated in every province in Thailand.

The brazen nature of this 20-year-old's tantrums has got it reported. The vast majority of injustices never reach the press.

I can imagine what a bike rider he's going to be with this attitude or a brat,

and I fell sorry for the bike this idiot will buy and the road users around him...

what this guy need is a swift kick in his ass to teach him some respect....

How on earth can this numskull clown be referred to as grown up? He never grew up. And you know who is to blame for that? His mother, and his father. Take some responsibility you freaks of nature. Look what your punk son has done now. Who knows what kinds of ridiculous acts this cockroach kid has done in the past? Surely this is not the first time this man child has acted out. Take him out to the woodshed and beat the living crap out of him. Then take him down to the police station, and report your own son. He might learn something. Let him spend a month in jail, where he will be treated to some fine hospitality, by guys who back up their violent acts with real menace. That is what this police officer father should do. Anything less, is surrender to a super freak kid, who will continue the madness, until one day he is a serial killer, like the one still running around, on Dark Tao.

Everybody in this nation knows how ineffective the police are. But, when something like this happens, and nothing gets done as a result of his father's position, that is a huge, and very, very ugly statement about contemporary Thai society, it's impotent justice system, and it's super soft, ultra squeamish, non disciplinary, and collding parents. That level of tolerance is downright irresponsible behavior for a parent. The mother should be disciplined too, for raising such a poor member of society, and made to pay treble damages for the cars that have been smashed by this worm, who pretends to be a man.

I always say to my Thai friends, from the time your boy is 4 or 5 years old, start telling him you are nothing. You have proven nothing yet. You are only a respected member of society when you earn that respect. As of now, your sisters are better than you. They are smarter, they work harder, they get better grades, they deserve better treatment. Show us who you are. Prove yourself. Until then, there is nothing special about you.

Shame on RPT for not getting any better in upholding the laws... nothing done about the culprit because his daddy is a senior police officer! Maybe report this to Prayut and company to show that the corruption in RTP is still running deep...

Report to Prayuth about the privilege and immunity that men in uniforms (men with unmoderated power) obtain for themselves and their family members? (Which is the reason that this is happening)

I suppose, in the land of doublethink, it might be possible that he would see that as a "negative".

I would love if a mob gets wind of his escapades and goes to town, definitely merited by his supposed form to date. And pardon my ignorance but what kind of bike costs 800,000 baht in Thailand. Even the top end Kawasaki's don't go for much more than 500k brand new....

Too bad mommy has already spent the 800k having those victims cars repaired. Stupid prat. Grow up and get a job. Got some of this ilk in my classes. Spoilt losers the lot of them. Is this the future of thailand? I shudder at the thought.

If his father had at least one gram of self respect, he would arrest his kid himself, book him, make sure he spends time in jail, and explain to his son that when he is released from jail, he has five days to get out of their home. He is supposedly an adult anyway, so perhaps it is time to wean the worm away from mommy and daddy. Tell him he crossed the line, and by that act of foolishness, he displayed that he no longer deserves the TLC that mommy and daddy have been bestowing on him, in the hopes that he will mature into a fine citizen, that the family can be proud of. Sorry, but we overestimated you, and you are not the man we thought you would become. You are a punk. A nitwit. A half wit. A worm. A toad. You do not belong with us anymore.

I would bet that numskull would learn alot from an experience like that. But, what will happen? Will his coddling continue?

Hard to say. My guess is that he has caused a tremendous amount of embarrassment and loss of face to his parents. One can only wonder what they are thinking at this point. One hopes that they are the exception to the rule, and are capable of introspection, and analysis.

I would love if a mob gets wind of his escapades and goes to town, definitely merited by his supposed form to date. And pardon my ignorance but what kind of bike costs 800,000 baht in Thailand. Even the top end Kawasaki's don't go for much more than 500k brand new....

There are a good half dozen models of Ducati that are well over that price.

Archived