Australian Teacher Found Dead Inside Hotel Room in Uttaradit

webfact

Loneliness may be one cause for this type of demise but I cannot help but think that in this modern world that a total lack of any form of humour is also a cause.

What have we become when we deny the fact that we will always laugh when someone is unfortunate enough to get a pie thrown in their face.

I'd rather die in a tiny Thai room with air conditioning, a toilet and shower than live like many veterans and elderly in the US on the streets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WE shouldn't be too serious about the death, it's part of our life. My wish is to pass away on a 19 year old when I'm 87.5 years old. Come and go.

That wouldn't be a very nice experience for the 19 year old.

But l understand that you just want to be virile until you are 87.5! lol

I'd rather die in a tiny Thai room with air conditioning, a toilet and shower than live like many veterans and elderly in the US on the streets.

Agreed. If you are a failure in your own country and having to live out the last years of your life on the streets, it is better to be in a warm place and be able to buy some food from the streets and survive by teaching. But it is still a miserable existance. Hope he had some friends to talk to and somebody who took care of him when he was sick or lonely.

A great one in a country where " Luk Theps" receive a lot more attention.

WE shouldn't be too serious about the death, it's part of our life. My wish is to pass away on a 19 year old when I'm 87.5 years old. Come and go.

you aren't what one would call a deep thinker are you.

Please share your deep thoughts with us.

I would have thought with the life experience of 87.5 years the accumulated wisdom would have led to more thoughts than sex as the ultimate goal in life, unless you are a donkey of course then it would be understandable.

you aren't what one would call a deep thinker are you.

Please share your deep thoughts with us.

I would have thought with the life experience of 87.5 years the accumulated wisdom would have led to more thoughts than sex as the ultimate goal in life, unless you are a donkey of course then it would be understandable.

Lol... An ultimate goal, how quaint... Like having an arch nemesis.

But for schitts and giggles, an ultimate goal should be completed well before death visits... For example, developing a cure for zombism needs to be done and published well before death, or it never really happened, because everyone will still become zombies anyway.

So with work done, Nobel prize in hand, one can surely be forgiven for turning ones mind to pleasure at life's end, and what better way to enter Valhalla, than swooping in, off the curves of a beautiful 19 year old wench?

And as the wench in question, is undoubtedly working, she still has 68.5 years to fulfill her ultimate goal, before finding time for what pleasures her, before/ as she shuffles off this mortal coil.

Unless, of course, your ultimate goal is death.... In which case, why wait for 87.5 years to acheive this momentous goal, when it can be achieved today?

Archived