Khon Kaen baby survives being buried alive

webfact

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shocking how anyone could do this to a defenceless baby this could only be done by an uneducated moron sorry but it just makes me so angry, so many other options available in the 21st century, dont want family use a condom go on the birth control pill but dont have a child then try to murder it, so wrong in all accounts just no excuse for this type of behaviour.

Infanticide is generally the result of insanity not stupidity. Do you really think stupid people kill babies? To be perfectly honest, your post is an example of something that could only have been done by an uneducated moron.

holier then tho are you , and dishonest . Jim never said stupid , you did , you are not capable of being "perfectly honest" , anyone that uses that phrase is lying from the get go ......... ahhh...the name calling and sad attempt to belittle someone from behind a keyboard , my my you have all of markings of a douche bag .

There are mental issues which can arise following birth caused by the pregnancy hormones, post partum depression is one, I'm not making excuses for anyone, but it's not uncommon for women to become mentally unbalanced after a birth. Pregnancy, birth, mood swings and the responsibilities of motherhood for someone who is not ready or capable of handling it can be stressful enough to push someone past the breaking point. Meanwhile, squabbling like children doesn't contribute to the conversation, pointing fingers and name calling are self centered indulgences and do not reflect the seriousness of this tragic story.

Still a very strange story, even for Thailand. I will be very happy when the wee mite is discharged from hospital to a loving family.

Before I was too quick to condemn the assailants, probably out of shock and dismay, but I am very interested to see how this pans out, and if necessary the appropriate punishment handed out.

Should mentally sick people be punished? I don't think so.

I and my family would be more than happy to take this child in and raise him as our own. If anyone can hook me up with the proper authorities to do this , I would appreciate it. We are a very stable and well to do family. I Falang , my family number one on ethos.

Cheers.

I and my family would be more than happy to take this child in and raise him as our own. If anyone can hook me up with the proper authorities to do this , I would appreciate it. We are a very stable and well to do family. I Falang , my family number one on ethos.

Cheers.

Really?, I find that very strange.

Unfortunately the result of unprotected sex amongst poor people and relative to this particular situation.

About as sad as sad can be.

Hopefully the child will be taken care of by people who will raise her like their own and never reveal how other people tried to murder her during her first days of life.

Cheers

Still a very strange story, even for Thailand. I will be very happy when the wee mite is discharged from hospital to a loving family.

Before I was too quick to condemn the assailants, probably out of shock and dismay, but I am very interested to see how this pans out, and if necessary the appropriate punishment handed out.

Laws are to protect society not the individual. If someone has psychotic tendencies then yes they should be removed from society permanently in rder to protect the rest of the public

Any form of attempted murder and murder is an act of insanity. We could say that all murderers are insane and let them the whole lot of them off the hook. No form of killing of other human beings can be justified unless it`s in self defense.

Don't know why the parents didn't use the usual Thai procedure for abandoning babies that a Thai nurse told me about. She says every now and then a baby is abandoned outside her hospital in a basket by a mother who can't cope for whatever reason. The hospital take it in and care for it for a few days until the Thai version of social services takes over.

They had the re-enactment yesterday, the mother,aged 42, claimed on the day of the birth she went with her husband to cut eucalyptus trees and they separated in the plantation to work.

Whilst working she felt stomach pains and suddenly gave birth. She said throughout the 9 months her husband had no idea she was pregnant and she had hid it from him as they were poor and didn't think they were capable of looking after another child (I read somewhere she has 3 children already and is rather fat so could hide the pregnancy).

Having given birth she was afraid and didn't know what to do, afraid her husband would know she broke off some branches and tried to strangle her baby with a plastic bag lying nearby.She thn stabbed the baby with the twigs until he was still, then assuming he was dead she gradually covered him with soil.Then she went home (2 km away) to change her bloodstained clothes which she brought back and buried. After that she went to pick up her husband on the motorbike and acted as if nothing had happened.

post-11997-0-40868700-1456623239_thumb.j

post-11997-0-72900300-1456623259_thumb.j

post-11997-0-86917100-1456623380_thumb.j

Hi not sure but was told by my thai gf that the lady is 42 years old has 3 boys who are old with her thai husband and she did it because she was playing around and it was not her husband baby.

How mentally sick can they be? They have been functioning in this world for "x' number of years. I think there should be separation made between the word "mentally" ( as in ill) and "sick" (as in evil). I'm not in favor of this "mentally ill" get me out of free jail card.

Shocking how anyone could do this to a defenceless baby this could only be done by an uneducated moron sorry but it just makes me so angry, so many other options available in the 21st century, dont want family use a condom go on the birth control pill but dont have a child then try to murder it, so wrong in all accounts just no excuse for this type of behaviour.

Infanticide is generally the result of insanity not stupidity. Do you really think stupid people kill babies? To be perfectly honest, your post is an example of something that could only have been done by an uneducated moron.

holier then tho are you , and dishonest . Jim never said stupid , you did , you are not capable of being "perfectly honest" , anyone that uses that phrase is lying from the get go ......... ahhh...the name calling and sad attempt to belittle someone from behind a keyboard , my my you have all of markings of a douche bag .

There are mental issues which can arise following birth caused by the pregnancy hormones, post partum depression is one, I'm not making excuses for anyone, but it's not uncommon for women to become mentally unbalanced after a birth. Pregnancy, birth, mood swings and the responsibilities of motherhood for someone who is not ready or capable of handling it can be stressful enough to push someone past the breaking point. Meanwhile, squabbling like children doesn't contribute to the conversation, pointing fingers and name calling are self centered indulgences and do not reflect the seriousness of this tragic story.

Full release of facts at re-enactment make my response inappropriate. Withdrawn. Suffice it to say that she or possibly both of them are responsible for this sad mess. Thainess. Includes not taking mature responsibility for your actions. Not restricted solely to Thais......................

Any form of attempted murder and murder is an act of insanity. We could say that all murderers are insane and let them the whole lot of them off the hook. No form of killing of other human beings can be justified unless it`s in self defense.

What about those who kill for money?

Amazing Thailand's name is not for nothing.

A little bit of trivia.

The phrase Amazing Thailand was first coined around Xmas/New Year of 1983-1984. That was the start of the first campaign to attract tourists. Yes there were extremely few tourists them. Most of the expats were American, English, Germans, French, Australians and a few assorted Mediterraneans. There were no Russians, no mainland Chinese, no Africans, very few Japanese, but they were on the increase. I spent a lot of time up in Chiang Mai in those years and the biggest number of any nationality up there were French hippies. The Germans were around Phuket. The islands were ALL pretty wild. Nothing there.

I remember a ranking police officer I knew telling me sadly that "they lost about 8 falang a year in BKK". A bit different now.

The first time I saw the phrase Amazing Thailand was on a banner stretching across the Silom end of Patpong.

It noticeably took about 3 to 5 years before we started to see increases in the number of falang tourists.

I'm happy I saw those early years. Thailand was a very happy country then.

Only fair thing to do is put the parents in jail till the kid is 21 so he can bury them alive in the field of his choice.

Spot on, pal! Spot on! You forgot the stabbing though... preferrably with a rusty old screwdriver...

Better still, to look into their hearts and completely forgive them.

Then rise above it all, and attain what few can even comprehend.

That would be my wish for him.

This is so unbecoming of parents, especially Thais, to murder their own offspring. Generally, I see that they are more child-loving than any Asians. For whatever reason that act was done, the parents surely need psychological treatment.

This is so unbecoming of parents, especially Thais, to murder their own offspring. Generally, I see that they are more child-loving than any Asians. For whatever reason that act was done, the mother surely needs psychological treatment.

Archived