Khon Kaen baby survives being buried alive

webfact

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shocking how anyone could do this to a defenceless baby this could only be done by an uneducated moron sorry but it just makes me so angry, so many other options available in the 21st century, dont want family use a condom go on the birth control pill but dont have a child then try to murder it, so wrong in all accounts just no excuse for this type of behaviour.

Infanticide is generally the result of insanity not stupidity. Do you really think stupid people kill babies? To be perfectly honest, your post is an example of something that could only have been done by an uneducated moron.

holier then tho are you , and dishonest . Jim never said stupid , you did , you are not capable of being "perfectly honest" , anyone that uses that phrase is lying from the get go ......... ahhh...the name calling and sad attempt to belittle someone from behind a keyboard , my my you have all of markings of a douche bag .

There are mental issues which can arise following birth caused by the pregnancy hormones, post partum depression is one, I'm not making excuses for anyone, but it's not uncommon for women to become mentally unbalanced after a birth. Pregnancy, birth, mood swings and the responsibilities of motherhood for someone who is not ready or capable of handling it can be stressful enough to push someone past the breaking point. Meanwhile, squabbling like children doesn't contribute to the conversation, pointing fingers and name calling are self centered indulgences and do not reflect the seriousness of this tragic story.

Still a very strange story, even for Thailand. I will be very happy when the wee mite is discharged from hospital to a loving family.

Before I was too quick to condemn the assailants, probably out of shock and dismay, but I am very interested to see how this pans out, and if necessary the appropriate punishment handed out.

Should mentally sick people be punished? I don't think so.

I and my family would be more than happy to take this child in and raise him as our own. If anyone can hook me up with the proper authorities to do this , I would appreciate it. We are a very stable and well to do family. I Falang , my family number one on ethos.

Cheers.

I and my family would be more than happy to take this child in and raise him as our own. If anyone can hook me up with the proper authorities to do this , I would appreciate it. We are a very stable and well to do family. I Falang , my family number one on ethos.

Cheers.

Really?, I find that very strange.

Unfortunately the result of unprotected sex amongst poor people and relative to this particular situation.

About as sad as sad can be.

Hopefully the child will be taken care of by people who will raise her like their own and never reveal how other people tried to murder her during her first days of life.

Cheers

Only fair thing to do is put the parents in jail till the kid is 21 so he can bury them alive in the field of his choice.

Spot on, pal! Spot on! You forgot the stabbing though... preferrably with a rusty old screwdriver...

Still a very strange story, even for Thailand. I will be very happy when the wee mite is discharged from hospital to a loving family.

Before I was too quick to condemn the assailants, probably out of shock and dismay, but I am very interested to see how this pans out, and if necessary the appropriate punishment handed out.

Should mentally sick people be punished? I don't think so.

Laws are to protect society not the individual. If someone has psychotic tendencies then yes they should be removed from society permanently in rder to protect the rest of the public

Archived