Pattaya Language Schools ED Visa

mikesellsreno

I currently Attend Excel Language Center. I went to 4 schools in pattaya and here were the approximate prices:

Excel Language Center - 18,000 bht

Pro Language Pattaya - 32,000 bht

Easy ABC Language (2nd Road) - 60,000 bht

A.U.A. Pattaya (doesn't offer ED visa)

I thought I'd take the time to write this because the owner of the school is really nice and the price is almost half of the 2nd runner up (sorted by price...). It's near the Sukhumvit and S. Pattaya road which is a little farther, but if you do your shopping at Big C anyways, it's along the way of your normal weekly grocery shopping...

Cheers!post-254741-0-02410100-1456299056_thumb.

Yes, owner Ann I believe her name is, is very nice, she also offers commissions for free advertising and commissions on "friends" who join.

Method used was nicely copied from another school which apperantly does not produce much results , so do not expect to speak any Thai any time soon.

There is a good reason why other schools are almost double, mainly because they employ actual teachers instead of whoever comes for a job and actually concentrate on teaching the language instead of offering Visa

Those prices don't say much. How much per hour?

There is no per hour prices. Prices are per lesson and I believe this price is for either 180 or 240 lessons
How long is one class?

Its been a while since i went to school, so do not hold me to it, but from memory 40 mins then 20 mins break and another 40 mins

Using their website stated prices on the above mentioned language training centers, the following are the per hour prices for English and Thai.

Excel Language School: Thai: 122 thb/hr, English: 183 thb/hr

Pro Language Pattaya: Thai: 87.5 thb/hr, English 122.5/hr

Easy ABC Language Thai: 375 thb/hr, English 208 thb/hr

A.U.A. Pattaya: Thai 147.5 thb/hr, English 120 thb/hr

I get no commissions... and the lessons are pretty good compared to another school I went to in Bangkok off of ratchada. If you're under 50 then it seems to me like you have two options, tourist visa and ed visa. So if you're on a budget like me then excel is a good option if you live in pattaya...

Archived