What Are the Biggest Lies Foreigners Tell Themselves?

eldragon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/21/2018 at 8:36 PM, HAKAPALITA said:

Its still the Food that makes me Laugh here. Newbies ask first week. Why you eat Ferang Style,?. 2 weeks later they join you for a Beer, with 2 Cheese n Ham Toasties from 7/11. Cant eat anymore of that Sugary Shit.

nonsense

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

May I respectfully suggest that you find something worthwhile to engage in. This has to be one of the silliest posts I've seen for a good while now.

We are all unique (not the same) and who really cares what lies people tell themselves? You, I guess!

I dunno about the biggest lies that foreigners tell themselves but consider this quite big lie....., 

"OOOH..., the sea here at Phuket looks so clean and unpolluted !"

..., even though it is just down the Bay of Bengal from 2 of the most(if not 'the most') over-polluted and over-populated 3rd world river systems in the world !

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 12:46 AM, eldragon said:

What are the biggest lies foreigners in Thailand tell themselves? Off the top of my head, I'm gonna say "But she really is different!" and "She has to use a condom for her job."

That should be "What are the biggest lies stupid foreigners that left their brains at the airport in Thailand tell themselves?"

BTW, only a really moronic ( IMO ) tourist would have sex with a prostitute in LOS without a condom. 

Archived