What Are the Biggest Lies Foreigners Tell Themselves?

eldragon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1, she's not with me for money

2, I don't pay her any money,

3. she never worked in a bar,

4, I know she loves me.

5, shes different REALLY,

6, im a millionaire really I just don't want to spend money on buying a big house here im happy in my rented room and my motor bike.

so sick of hearing all these lies. make me angry to feel im being insulted by listening to these P---KS I now choose not to drink in bars anymore.

What are the biggest lies foreigners in Thailand tell themselves?

"That" would never happen back in Farang Land ... where (pick one) the police, courts, store clerks, bankers, politicians, hospital staff, your acquaintances, spouses, teenagers generally ... are honest, above reproach, smile sincerely and exist only to serve your best interests ... and the skies are not cloudy all day.

4, I know she loves me.

6, im a millionaire really I just don't want to spend money on buying a big house here im happy in my rented room and my motor bike.

so sick of hearing all these lies. make me angry to feel im being insulted by listening to these P---KS I now choose not to drink in bars anymore.

So the last sentence was 7, 8 & 9????????????

4, I know she loves me.

"I now choose not to drink in bars anymore." biggrin.png

Archived