Russian demand to drive increase in Phuket-bound flights

rooster59

nothing to see or do in Hua Hin. Boring. Terrible beach. Don't come here. Check Point Charlie. You are now entering the Allied zone. Turn around. Go back.

Da sveedaneeya.

Hua Hin !

Its such a nice location,

special the beach and its vendors,

and the life guard,

boarder you for hours for a ride !

Never again Hua Nin !!

nothing to see or do in Hua Hin. Boring. Terrible beach. Don't come here. Check Point Charlie. You are now entering the Allied zone. Turn around. Go back.

Da sveedaneeya.

Boring for you maybe but not for Thais. Last time I was there in Jan, I noticed it becoming more Westernised which was a major pity. Too many bloody Europeans as well.

Phuket is a great place to escape the cold winters in S. Petersburg. Lovely city with one of the best museums in the world.

now phuket will be the best place to avoid. In my opinion is a sxxxhole anyway. The worst Thai's in LOS live in phuket. far too aggresive.

Wrong. The BEST THAIS live on Phuket. The WORST FARANG live on Phuket. Any bar girl will tell you this.

Fantastic!! Now if only we can think how to get all the chinese who come to Pattaya to go there too!

clap2.gifgigglem.gif

I rather deal with a bus load of Chinese than have same amount of Russians who take up driving scooters!....look at nature, groups are easier to handle.

I have yet to see any topless Chinese males....only seen overweight pale white male Russians in shopping malls..

Chinese do have culture and respect in belief system here in Thailand.

Enough said... we as x pat have to adapt to this influx of Chinese and hope Russians holidays are in Kho Samui and Phuket.

Who cares about topless Chinese and Russian men? The Barby doll topless Russian girls in g strings are sight!

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Archived