Thai Visa Forum

Weekend Fun - Who is Donald Trump?

rooster59

Wow, what a great advertisement for the purple-assed baboon. Somehow, they managed to omit the part about 4 bankruptcies and various other failures.

bankruptcy is not failure, if used correctly it a great business tool and insurance policy.. its has netted many people millions, its unfortunate that the BUSH ERA re-wrote the rules so that only the rich can successfully use it to create wealth.

Wow, what a great advertisement for the purple-assed baboon. Somehow, they managed to omit the part about 4 bankruptcies and various other failures.

And for people saying that is all lies.....I am one of the many Trump's bankruptcies victims from his last scam. The sold and never built Trump Towers in Baja California, Mexico.

http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/heres-trump-might-not-like-mexico/

In future discussions of politics in Thailand, I hope no one refers to western countries as an examples or real democracies for Thailand to strive to emulate.

Where else would you suggest then, Cambodia, Myanmar, N. Korea or the junta's favourite China?

A short list of his failures:

laugh.png

What is your list of success stories? The number 1 keyboard hero?

Edison failed 3000 times before finding the suitable thread for the lamp. But the world doesn't need to focus on his failures but his ONE success. World needs more people that doesn't give up. We should embrace failure as a road to success.

^^^

Please enlighten me.

What is it that impels you to equate some cheap charlatan, with a genius such as Thomas Edison?

Iillustrate ONE success of Trump's that he has given to the world's advantage.

Of course, you can't. A completely ridiculous correlation.
"Give up"?
Yeah, this chump Trump should give up his ignorant, bloated ego.
And the world would be a better place.
The fool is an embarrassment to the United States of America.

I want to add that I support neither candidate.

This circus is both a comedy and a tragedy. The boat is sinking and people argue which captain is going to be standing while the boat is sinking. And this issue has been so infected people are completely oblivious to the fact that water is soon coming through both windows and doors.

Get ready for a rough ending of 2016 and a 2017 going "full retard".

Archived